Bestfriends

Warning ~ This one-shot has a Nali ending

Now excuse me while I cry in the corner.

Third Person POV

"She said yes Luce! She said yes!!!" A certain pinkette known as Natsu Dragneel exclaimed in excitement as he hugged his one and only bestfriend Lucy Heartfilia.

Lucy smiled, "I'm glad." She wasnt really... but she had to be. "Your plan worked! And now Lisanna is my girlfriend!" Lucy looked down smiling bitterly you brought this upon yourself. She thought. And she will have to deal with it.

Months... months passed by.

And everything was still the same. That is for Lucy of course. She had officially became the third wheel. She was walking behind the chatty couple and sighed sadly looking to the right of her, she shoved her hands in her pockets. Unlike the hands of the couple which were completely intertwined together.

She didnt like seeing them together. Not one bit. But Lucy wasnt about to tell her bestfriend that. So she sucked it up and acted as though everything was fine. But it wasnt.

"Bye Liz!" Natsu said as he hugged her and kissed her, but not before finally waving bye as Lisanna closed her door.

"Isnt she the best?" Natsu sighed lovingly at the thought of his girlfriend. "Yup." Lucy said, annoyance clearly in her voice.

That's when Natsu looked at her, raising a brow he said "What's wrong Luce?" Lucy was quick to shut him out "Nothing." So Natsu decides to not bother continuing to well... bother her, to Lucy's distaste, but it was nothing new. Lucy was no longer a main priority to Natsu or so she thought.

4 years... it's been 4. freakin. year.

This was the worst one yet the blonde thought.

Everyone cheered as the bride was coming down the aisle, her big brother Elfman leading the way to her groom Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu smiled and stared in aw at his beloved soon to be wife Lisanna.

I have to be happy for them...

Much sooner then Luce had liked the pastor said "Do you Natsu Dragneel take Lisanna Strauss to be your beloved wife?"

"I certainly do!"

"Do you Lisanna Strauss take Natsu Dragneel to be your beloved husband?"

Please.... say no...

Lucy was getting teary eyed without realizing it.

"Of course I do!"

No...

"You may now kiss the bride!" The pastor said cheerfully.

Everyone cheered, clapping, yelling, celebrating.

Lucy on the other hand smiled sadly... her eyes looking dull as she watched the two give a passionate kiss to one another.

Lucy walked out of the church, the clapping and cheering becoming more and more faint.

It's fine...

Lucy began to slow down on her waking.

Everything is fine...

She completely stopped.

Collapsing to her knees and sobbing her heart out.

Oh but the pain caused hurt her so bad.

As she continued crying her heart out she thought we've only ever been just bestfriends and that's how its gonna stay.