Cheater...? Pt.3 (Final)

Previously On Cheater:

I had finished helping Gray, it was a success and she .....of course.... Said yes! I walked back home, leaving my suitcase at Gray's just in case things didn't work out...

I entered my house only to be tackled into a hug..

"Luce! Your okay!!! Why did you leave!?" Natsu said..

I shrugged.."We...we need to talk... "

~-~-~

Lucy's POV

___

I sat on the couch with Natsu, tears began to form in the corner of my eyes..

"N-Natsu.."

"Y-yah, Luce..?"

I breathed in slowly, trying my hardest not to break down right here, right now...

"Natsu...do...do you not like me amymore...?" I asked, regretting my question since I didn't want to hear his response...

He took a deep breath...before slowly responding....

"Sorry Luce.... But I don't like you..."

My breathing stopped, my heart ached, and the pain in my chest unbearable.... I felt a lump in my throat, shutting my eyes tightly, hoping and dreaming this wasn't realitly.....

But nothing changed.... I shot up, as I sobbed....

I knew it...

I smiled weakly...

Atleast he will be happy now...

"I knew it... I just needed to make sure...." I said with a weak smile...

He looked both confused and dazed...

"I don't like you.... I have never liked you..." He said....

There it was again, the pain in my chest, unbearable pain... I sobbed louder, the pain growing more as I let it sink in...

"And I will never like you 'cause........... I will always love you instead..." He finished, smiling his toothy grin.....

I looked at him in disbelief, does he even know what he is saying!?

Like and Love are two things that are very different....Very...

"Are you even listening to yourself!?" I shot coldly.

"Yes I am Luce, no I don't like you, cause I love you, I will never like you, cause I will always love you..." He finished....

I didn't say anything...

I'm still not gonna believe....

Until... I read the note...

I looked up the stairs, than at Natsu, than the stairs...

I slowly walked away from Natsu, heading up the stairs and into our bedroom....

Looking at the little stand where the paper is..

I took a deep breath, this can either restore me, or break me completely...

I walked over to the stand slowly, cautionly taking the small paper...

Letting out a shaky breath, I read it...

Hehehe! Nice try Luce! But don't you already know!? I can smell that sweet strawberry vanilla scent of yours I love so much.....

Who was that on the phone you ask..? Well no one, cause if you were paying attention, I didn't even dial a number XD

And you say I'm the idiot...:p

Love ya, never forget that okay Luce...

Whoop! Gotta run! Gonna go get some Ice cream for breakfast!...

I should finish the Ice cream before you finish this letter! Therefor you can't do anything about it!!

Hahahaha I so evil!!!! >:)

Love ya!!

-Natsu <3

I smiled, now I believe it...

I put the note back running downstairs and tackling Natsu...

"I love you so much!!!!" I said as I showered him with kisses..

He smiled.."I love you so much too Luce, more than you will ever know"

Wait a minute...

I smacked him

"Ow! Luce What was that for!?"

"Cause You ate ice cream for breakfast.......without me...!!"

I smacked him again..

"Ow Luce!!!" He whined....

"And that one for calling me an idiot!"

I tackled him again.."Gah! I love you so much!!" I kissed him with so much love and passion..

He kissed back with just as much love and passion....

"I love you too Luce.." He said as he slowly started kissing down my neck..

It got pretty steamy after that......

◀The End▶