Soulmates

Lucy's POV

"Come on Lu! Please come with meeeee!!!" She begged.

I sighed, my best friend Levy McGarden wants me to accompany her to a rock concert of a band I've never even heard of. I didn't want to go but she didn't have anyone else to go with it seems... "Don't you have other people to ask Lev? You know... maybe people who actually listen to them??" I sighed as I closed the book I was reading.

Levy pouted, "There are other people! But I have a feeling about this Lu! Maybe we will even find our soulmates! Come on! You never pass up an opportunity to potentially find your soulmate!"

I sighed once more, she was right. Everyone has a soulmate, and for some odd reason the great beyond decided it would be a great idea to have our eyes two different colors, one being the color of your soulmates eye and the other being the color of your eyes. Once you find your soulmate your eyes turn into their original color and than you have two eyes with the same color.

It's helpful to some extent, maybe if there wasn't... I don't know ... 7 BILLION people on this planet. I looked at Levy once again as she had clasped her hands together and kept mouthing please, "Okay Lev... you win, I'll go. When is it?"

Levy chuckled as she looked at her watch "Oh I don't know in about two... you know haha..." she sweat dropped as she laughed nervously. "Levy? What two days?" I questioned, she shrunk "two hours.."

My eyes widened "TWO HOURS?! Lev... oh my goodness, what am I going to do with you!!" I ran straight for the shower, as I heard Levy yell a sorry.

She can be such a handful sometimes.

2 hours later -

We had arrived in just the nick of time, nothing but a few minutes to spare, the gates were about to close too. I looked at Levy and asked "Where are out seats?" She only grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards the very front of the stage, "Levy you got front row seats?!" I exclaimed in disbelief, "Actually I got VIP, we get to meet them after the show!" She smiled as she scratched the back of her head.

I hugged her and pouted, "Goodness Levy, I promise I'll pay you back for the ticket okay?"

"Don't worry about it Lu! How about you just take care of the food afterwards!"

"And than some..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" Levy questioned as she raised a brow. "Oh look! The band is about to start!" I stated and automatically Levy turned her full attention towards them. I chuckled as the lights dimmed.

I had not realized how packed the stadium truly was, there had to have been at-least a thousand people in here, how will I ever find my soulmate through this crowd? It's better than searching through 7 billion people that's for sure. I sighed once more as I had turned my attention to the band.

Levy had told me while on the car ride here who has what positions, the lead singer had pink hair, I giggled at that, I wonder if it's his natural hair color. The lead guitarist had long black hair and what seemed like piercing all over his face. He looks kinda spooky. The lead drummer had black hair, he didn't have a shirt on... I sweat dropped or pants. The second guitarist had blue hair with a cool red birth mark in his right eye. There was a couple background helpers but this was the band Levy was so hyped up to see?

I wonder which one she thinks is cute. "What is up Magnolia!!!" The pink haired one said, unison screaming was heard right after. "ARE YOU READY TO TURN IT UP!!" He yelled, "WOOOOOOOOOO" everyone screamed.

I turned to see Levy and she came close to my ear, "His name is Natsu!" I nodded, Natsu huh? I think it suits him very nicely.

He smiled and my heart skipped a beat, I blushed as I looked down "what the hell is this?" I mumbled. I don't even know him, why is my heart beating so fast...? Unless... no it can't be. I looked back up. It's impossible. Impossible.