This is so stupid, I'm stupid

Make sure to read What a shame first before continuing with this chapter!

Natsu's POV

I had done it! I had introduced my girl to everyone! "Good morning flame head."

"Morning ice freak."

Gray sat down next to me and sighed, "I want to ask you something..."

"What is it?" I had now turned my body to face him, I wanted to make sure he knew that he had my full attention. "I want to ask Lucy out on a date, get to know her better y'know? And eventually if everything goes right then I can ask her to be mine, waddya think?"

What? I felt myself turn white and I got goosebumps. What is this?

"T-thats..." I swallowed hard, "a... g-great idea G-G-Gray." I faked a smile.

What the actual frick? "Great! So you approve, yes? I feel like I need someone's approval and why not the approval of her bestfriend y'know?" Gray casually said as he smiled.

"Y-yeah..." Natsu said through gritted teeth.

Later that day

It happened. Natsu sighed annoyingly next to his girlfriend Alexa.

He was bitter. Lucy had said yes to Grays date. Why would she say yes!? "This is so stupid." Natsu mumbled under his breath.

"What was that dear?" Alexa asked, concern laced in her voice with a worried expression following after. "Nothing!" Natsu faked a smile and he brought her in for a hug.

...

Months had gone by. Alexa and Natsu soon became a thing of the past, and although they are still friends and Alexa still visit the guild daily the both agreed they had moved too quickly and now know they arent really compatible romance wise.

But Lucy and Gray? Oh boy, it's been about 6 months since the two started dating and they seem happier then ever before. Lucy snuggled close to Gray and he looked at her with so much love. Then they kissed.

Natsu tsked and he turned away from the site he hated seeing so much.

This is so stupid.

So freakin stupid.

Then Natsu sighed, knowing it was no ones fault but his own...

I'm stupid.

IMPORTANT

That's a wrap! I apologize if this ain't how yall wanted it to end :(

On other news I plan on like... actually publishing a new book.

The title? We dont know her. So far I've written four chapters and will continue writing chapters to make sure, 100%, that I know what I'm doing.

I really wanna publish a book and if everything goes right then this will be it! So stay tuned for that! :D

Anyways have a lovely rest of the week!

-Mxgic ♡