The Truth

Natsu and Lucy started dating not long before Lisanna had came back from Edolas.

They were happy, or so Lucy thought.

~~~

Lucys' POV

"Natsu! Let's go out!" I heard her squeal with excitement as she latched onto Natsus' arm like a leech.

"Where to?" He asked, smiling. "I dont know... let's walk around till we find a good spot!" Lisanna giggled.

"Okay," Natsu turned to look at me, "I'm going to hang out with Lis Lucy, I'll see you later tonight?"

He doesnt even call me by my nickname anymore...

"Oh... well... I thought that maybe you and I could hang out instead?" I said fidgeting with my hands. Natsu and I were in fact dating, yes. But the majority of the time it didn't feel like we were.

"Oh, we could do that, but Lis already invited me first." He stated in a matter of fact tone. "Yeah I know Natsu, but... we don't even hang out anymore so could we please...?"

Natsu looked hesitant and nervous than answered, "Fine... but after I hang out with Lis, okay?"

Is he serious? Is he actually... I clenched my fist and grinded my teeth, "This is fckin stupid!" I exclaimed. The whole guild had gone silent at my remark. Of course they would, I don't cuss for starters, and I usually keep myself well managed.

"There is no damn reason I should be arguing with you. Your my boyfriend Natsu, I'm your girlfriend and half of the damn time it doesn't feel that way. You keep bickering about how Lisanna this, Lisanna that. And dont get me wrong I dont want to sound like a bitch... but lately you treat her better than me. You choose her over me. You do everything with her, you dont even call me by my nickname anymore. More than half the day is spent with her and what about me!?" My eyes began getting watery... "I-If.... if you like Lisanna so much then why dont you just date her instead!?" I questioned, looking up at Natsu. He was quiet and stunned at my sudden outburst.

"I'm sick and tired of having to share you with another woman when you claim I'm the one you love... do you even fckin love me!?" I yelled as I was now sobbing my heart out.

I'm tired...

"Lucy..." Natsu began. I was so overwhelmed with emotions. "Forget it Natsu. Fckin forget it. Go hang out with your precious Lisanna but dont you dare come to me anymore," I said as I began walking out of the guild... "why? Because you and I, Natsu, Are no more." I saw his eyes widened before I fully turned around and pushed the door open to leave

"LUCY! WAIT!" Lisanna had called me, I turned around and saw Natsu... crying? Why would he be crying?! I swear this is what he wanted. To end things with me do he could he with Lisanna, so why is he crying?

Still part of me wanted to run up to him, to give him a hug and a kiss and assure him all would be alright, after all I still love him... But I couldn't do that anymore...

"Just... Listen.... please, please, please tonight get dolled up and pretty, okay? Soon enough everything will make sense. Meet us at the guild by 6, okay?" Lisanna said calmly.

I looked at her with guilt and anger... it's not entirely her fault right? I took a breather and nodded, "o-okay, I'm sorry for the outburst..." I apologized she smiled and gave me a hug, I hugged her back, even if I was a tad bit angry.

"Lis, I cant do it if she broke up with me!" Natsu sobbed, what? I sighed and walked up to Natsu, "I'm sorry Natsu, I overthought the situation... maybe I should of be-'"No Luce, you have every right to be upset, angry, I have been spending more time with Lis but for a good reason... which I can say... and I'm sorry I always feel nervous around you, more than ever now!"' He exclaimed and he hugged me and twirled me around.