Highschool <Pt. 3>

YO, I'm backkkkkkkk! Hope ya enjoy today's update! Have a wonderful week!!!

~~~

Lucy's POV

___

"What!?"

Natsu was completely shocked, and confused.

"yeah....." I said, looking down. Gosh it hurts.... "Luce... or I mean Lucy... I can't, I'm sorry, I.... dont... I'm with Lissana!"

Yup. There it is.

"I know Natsu... you think I dont know that!? My gosh! You two are getting married for Pete's sake! You dont know how much it hurt..... of course you dont! Ugh! Forget everything I just said! Fckin knew it was a waste of time. I'm happy for you two! Anyways... I gotta go." I walked away, and gripped my skirt tightly as I continued walking.

It hurt so much more then I thought. Gosh dang, so much more. But then again... what did I expect?

Before I knew it I had began crying, I kept trying to wipe my tears away but they kept coming.
Stupid Natsu. Out of all people... why you?

Why....... you?

---
Some time later...

We are graduating today, we are finally going to start a new chapter in our life! A new adventure with new and old friends!

I'm currently getting ready, I put on some light natural make-up, making it appear as if I didn't have anything on at all. I smiled at myself... I look so....so.... broken... I frowned... gosh the sparkle in my eyes have left me... they look so dull... so lifeless.

I looked down, seeing the wedding invitation for Natsu and... Lisanna.... I smiled sadly... it will be there happily ever after in a weeks time.

I decided to continue going to FairyTail University. Regardless of whether Natsu would be there or not. I sighed, deeply. I cant keep letting this tear me apart. I just cant.

I heard a knock at my door, I jumped a bit, since I was so lost in my thoughts it had startled me. I was in my gown, and I walked to the door, smiling a big smile that could fool anyone, I swung the door open.

"Hey Le-!!.......

Natsu?" I was shocked, beyond surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey Lucy..... I... we.... can we please talk?" He said, scratching the back of his head. Unsure.

"Depends, dont you have better stuff to do?" I raised a brow leaning on the door and crossing my arms.

Suddenly I felt myself falling over, my eyes widened, and everything was a blur, I shut my eyes, preparing for impact. When suddenly....

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist lifting me up... but that was only for a short time, I felt myself falling again, "Oof...." I heard. I opened one eye.... then the other one, I was laying on top of Natsu, blushing, I looked at him and he was also flustered, his face red. "I-I'm sorry!" I said, scrambling to get up, but he pushed me back down, shoving his head in my hair as he held me tightly in his embrace, "You slipped off the door idiot...." he mumbled, "oh... shut it..." I said, smiling, burrowing my head in his chest, devouring his scent.

I know I have to get over him.. but my gosh this may be my only chance to ever hug him again, and... I'm not willing to throw that away... regardless of how badly hurt I was...

I was the first to stand up... I dusted my gown off and held a hand out for him to take, he took it with a soft smile, and I managed to lift him up.

"So..." I said.... rubbing the side of my arm, anxious, happy, flustered, and nervous all at once. Then Natsu said something that would change it all.... something... I was actually happy to hear.... and that wasnt right of me.

"I-...

I called off the wedding.... It's no more...."

~~~
Oop! What will happen next!?!?!?!?!?!? \(*0*)/