Argument

Disclaimers:

- Contain foul language

- Very long.

Third Person POV

Lucy paced the guild hall as she sighed in frustration. "Again Natsu... really!? Again!" Lucy was angry no doubt about that.

Now you may be wondering why the said celestial mage is angry.... well...

That's because Natsu destroyed the house of the owners who had asked for help on their last mission.

This caused the owners to get angry. Lucy apologized multiple times while Natsu only said sorry once. Because of this destruction Lucy and Natsu were not given the reward money. To Lucys dismay of course. For she had rent due very soon.

She sighed again in frustration, "You dont just keep doing that Natsu! I cant imagine what it would be like to have my whole house destroyed! We are there to help and not cause any more destruction but what do you do? Oh! You cause much more destruction then the monster itse--..." The blonde celestial mage went on and on.

Lecturing Natsu about this not so rare occurance. Natsu being well... Natsu of course stopped listening half way through.

"Alright, alright I get it, I get it. You can stop now." Natsu rolled his eyes in annoyance and crossed his arms.

Lucy looked at him in disbelief, "You really don't get it do you Natsu?"

Natsu stayed quiet. "My gosh it doesn't cost you anything to just stop this stupid habit of yours! Destroying everything is so unnecessary." Lucy said once again sighing in frustration as she massaged her temple.

The dragon slayer was giving her a headache.

"Well! It doesnt cost you anything to stop lecturing me! And it definiately doesnt cost you anything to keep your damn mouth shut!" Natsu annoyingly said to the mage.

Lucy was in shock. The guild had gone quiet since the two began arguing. But she was done arguing with him.

"You know what Natsu? Your right. Forget this. Forget you. I'll go on jobs on my own! Then I wont have anything to lecture you about! Stupid asshole." Lucy said as she stomped out of the guild.

Natsu yelled "Yeah... well I DONT CARE! So do whatever you want!" But he did care. Quite a lot actually.

His temper was at a minimum and he didn't know why, and he especially didn't know why he lashed out on his favorite person in the whole world.

He sighed as he sat down.

To his dismay Lucy had sadly been able to hear what he had said. She stopped in her tracks, although she was no longer visible to her guildmate and clenched her hand near her heart as her eyes got watery and continued to walk away.

"Natsu... what the hell was that?" Erza asked quite angry at what the two had said to eachother.

"Stay out of it." Natsu said coldly looking away.

The guild gasped. For who in their right minds would talk back to the Erza Scarlet? Only people who wish to shorten their life do.