Twenty-five

My eyes fluttered open as the suns rays glared through the window. It's such a pretty view to wake up to. Especially with my head rested on my boyfriends chest.

The past week or however long I lost my memory for has just disappeared from my memory. I don't know how that kind of stuff works but I do feel like something has be filled now that I'm back with Max.

Being beside him makes me feel so secure and I don't know why.

"Morning," Max mumbled while kissing my forehead. I smiled and ran my finger around his chest.

"Morning," I whispered.

"I missed you so much," Max turned us over so he was laying on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his big head and started playing with his hair.

"You have a big head," I smiled, I wrapped my legs around his waist and held up closer to me.

"Thanks baby," he chuckled into my chest.

"Do you think I should sell my house?" I asked after a few seconds of silence. His head lifted and my eyes met his as he sent me a blank look.

"No, you should keep it in the family, if we ever have kids, I would love to live in that house and have the kids grow up in it," Max explained. Kids.

"Kids huh," I smiled.

"Yup, you're having my kids by the way," He kissed my neck in between words.

"I'd hope so," I chuckled while running a hand through his fluffy hair.

"I have to leave soon for my doctors appointment," I whispered, I felt so sad leaving him. I don't ever want to leave from this position.

"I know, that's why you aren't leaving this spot until at least five minutes before you have to leave," Max lifted up and looked straight into my eyes.

I smiled and ran my hand from his hair to his cheek, "I love you," I told him softly.

"I love you more Maia Capital."

___

And that's how we're ending the story. I'm sorry It's ending but we had to end it some time sooner than later.

Thank you for picking my book to read 🥺 I got a little but more recognition then I thought.

BUT, I will upload a couple bonus chapters just because I have a couple ideas soooo I'll get those up soon.

🤎🤎🤎