Twelve

M a x   P O V

I threw a white hoodie on over my nude colored shirt. Tonight I'm taking Maia out well kind of. We're going out for dinner and then to a movie. She suggested mcdonalds and I'm always down for a good burger.

"You ready?" I asked as she walked down the stairs. She nodded and smiled.

"Where are you guys going?" Ryan asked as I grabbed the keys.

"Out for dinner then to a movie," Maia said.

"Have fun, don't get caught fucking in the movie," Ryan said waving us off.

"I'm not you Ryan," I laughed remembering the time him and Lara got caught. I heard Ryans laugh get quieter as I closed the front door.

"You look cute," I complimented her kissing her afterwards. Although she was just wearing a grey shirt with black jeans, she still looked cute.

"Thank you," She smiled slightly blushing. I chuckled to myself and drove off.

We got to maccas and ordered our food before taking a seat in a booth and waiting for our food.

"So-" Maia took a sip of her drink "tell me about yourself, you know a lot about me but I basically know nothing about you."

She isn't wrong, I've bearly told her anything about me. Ryan used to always talk about Maia though.

"Uhm well as you already know I basically left my parents behind because my Dad and my ex uhm" I swallowed the lump in my throat just thinking about it.

"You don't have to talk about those topics, like okay whats your favourite movie?" She said. Her legs lifted up onto my lap.

But seriously why did I get so lucky with this girl. Most girls would die if they didn't get the gossip of why I hate my Dad. I couldn't help but smile while she ate her chips.

"I don't think I have one," I said trying to think of a movie. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"You're weird, mines definitely, without a doubt, not even questionable grease," She said not even being hesitant about it.

"Thats a good movie," I nodded "alright who was your first celebrity crush?"

"Oh no this is hard, It's either Zac Efron, Corbin bleu or Jesse Mccartney," she smiled. I chuckled and leaned forward to eat my burger.

"Who's yours?" She asked.

"Nicole scherzinger," I chuckled.

"Wow I'm not surprised," Maia laughed rolling her eyes.

"Oh look who's here," My head shot up to the familiar voice. My eyes met felicitys before glancing behind her and seeing the man I never wanted to see again.

"Hi son," he smirked slyly. My hands balled into fists but I'm trying my hardest to contain myself. Maia choked on her drink and started coughing.

Just breathe Max.

"What are you doing here Mark," I growled trying my hardest to not get up and beat him to death.

"Well felicity told me about your new little bitch and how she decided to lay her hands on my baby," He snarked leaning down to Maia.

I was about to get up but Maia kicked me down with her legs.

"One, your baby deserved it for trying to get Max back in bed, two, stop being an asshole to your own son because that's pathetic and three, what are you gonna do? Hit me in front of all these people because I'm sure the police would gladly arrest you for it," Maia smiled. I'm surprised this girl is even talking like that. The dick would probably hit her if he could.

He looked to me with a devilish grin making my stomach turn. He wrapped his hand around Maias neck and pulled her lips to his. I shot up and pulled him back by his collar causing him to fall back on the floor.

I didn't bother punching him out but instead Maia grabbed our things and we walked out of that situation.

"That took a massive turn," I sighed hitting the steering wheel out of anger.

Maia sighed and grabbed my head.

"I'm glad you didn't beat him to death," She said. I pulled my head away from her.

"Thats why I don't have girlfriends, because no matter what that cunt in there finds his way to ruin it, go run to him like felicity has before I-"

"Max!" She yelled. My eyes shot to her and she was glaring at me. She was pissed?

"Why the fuck do you think I'm gonna go running to him, thats stupid to think that I'm just going to leave you for that prick, I like you Max not your money, not your looks- well yea your looks but you know what I mean but I like you for you, I'm not felicity," Maia explained. I leaned my chair back and groaned loudly.

"Fuck," I mumbled grabbing her and pulling her over the middle to give me a hug "I'm sorry, I just haven't seen him in years and now that I have you he comes back."

"Well at least you know for next time that I'm not leaving you for your dad," she said obviously disgusted by my Fathers actions.

"You- fuck," I didn't bother finishing my sentence so instead I pulled her lips to mine.

This girl is actually fucking amazing. I don't know what I done to deserve this girl. I can't get over her and I don't think I ever will.

-

Max is whipped. He is definitely, without a doubt whipped. Cute.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter because I kind of enjoyed writing it. Tbh I'm surprised this story is even getting reads.

Vote
Comment

🕊