Seven

M a i a  P O V

My outfit was pretty easy and chill today. A nude colored dress with a mesh cardigan thing that reached my knees on top. I just slid on a white bikini underneath with some matching bottoms.

I tied my hair in a low bun and walked downstairs with my phone in hand as I scrolled through instagram. Looks like quite a few people from school are going to the beach. Including Maddy...

Maxs eyes gave me a glance over before he looked at me and smiled. He was wearing a maroon hoodie with some black shorts, his hair was still messy and falling onto his face. I took the seat beside him at the island and poured me a juice.

"People from school are going to the beach," I told Lara who was sitting on the kitchen bench.

"Seriously? Now I can't make out with Ryan on the sand," Lara groaned, Ryan chuckled as he packed some food in a bag.

"I'll make it up to you tonight," Ryan smirked wrapping his arms around Lara. They started making out so I grabbed a spoon and threw it at Ryans back.

"You do remember that your sister is in the room right?" I said. Ryan rolled his eyes and Lara smacked his ass as he walked off.

"I'm kissing you constantly if those girls are gonna be there," Max groaned standing up and wrapping his arms around my neck. I grabbed his hands and leaned back into him.

"They won't care," I chuckled.

"They really won't," Lara added. I nodded my head to it.

"Girls at this school don't know what loyalty is, beverly hills high for you," I laughed.

"Well if you see me with some girl please one of you at least save me before they force themselves onto me," Max groaned.

"Don't worry I have magic powers to make skanks disappear so you should be good," Lara patted Maxs' back as she walked past.

"Sarcastic asshole," Max laughed pulling away and following her. I quickly grabbed me a water and met them outside after locking the doors. Ryan and Lara were at the back and Max was driving so I jumped into the passenger seat.

We got to the beach and to say it was packed is an understatement. I've never seen this much people around, they're normally at Venice beach or something.

We set up at the top of the beach and as soon as we did Lara and Ryan were running into the water. Max took his hood off beside me and grabbed the sun screen.

"Pretty please?" He gave me a sly grin. I chuckled and moved behind him resting my calves underneath my thighs.

"Is this beach always packed?" He asked as I started to rub sunscreen on him. I never realised how broad and masculine Max was...

"Not usually, are you not from Los Angeles?" I questioned, I always thought he was from around here.

"Nope, New York," He chuckled as I finished up. I leant back on me and rested his head on my lap. I grabbed more sunscreen and rubbed it on his chest and shoulders.

"And you moved all the way to Florida for college?" I asked, confused as ever.

"Had to get away, New York was too much," He sighed. I would ask why but he seems tense at the subject.

"Fair enough," I said doing his abs. I can't believe I've had sex with this but never felt how hard his abs are... okay. Calm down Maia.

"Someones tensing up," Max chuckled. I blushed but luckily his eyes were closed.

"Shut up," I laughed hoping it covers my shaky voice. All I can remember is last night and how I struggled to even stand in the shower afterwards...

"You can go swim if you want," I said once my voice calmed down. I grabbed his hair and started playing with it. His hair is so soft and It's long but not long. If that makes sense.

"I'm only going if you go, Those two are probably fucking each other in the water," Max said. And he's probably right.

"How long do you have left of school?" Max asked. I moved so my legs were split apart and he was laying his head on my right thigh.

"A few months," I said, excitement laced in my voice. I'm so excited to graduate.

"Oh shit, put any thought into a college?" Max sat up and turned to me for this question. Part of me is wondering why this question.

"Uhm well I already got into ucla-"

"What? Thats good why do you look so hesitant about it?" Max interrupted me. I rolled my eyes but laughed it off.

"But," I said raising my eyebrows "I'm still waiting for a reply from Florida uni, Lara's going there and Ryan's there and now you-"

I stopped myself form talking before I say something dumb. Max smirked and kissed my forehead.

"Well im praying that you get in because I don't want to be stuck with those two," Max smiled standing up "come on lets go for a swim,"

He held out his hand for me to grab. I looked up at him not even bothering to fight it. I sighed and threw my cardigan over our bags. I lifted my dress up and over my head placing it down. Max was still watching me.

"You have a staring problem," I groaned grabbing his hand.

"For you," He shrugged. I rolled my eyes watching as he ran into the water tackling Ryan under the waves.

"You two were having a good snuggle up there," Lara giggled. We walked deeper so the water was reaching our shoulders.

"He is... fuck I don't even know how to explain it but-" I cut myself off because I couldn't even explain how I feel. Lara gasped and jumped on me.

"You like him," She screamed. I pushed her under because the boys were looking at us. My eyes met Maxs' who had a smirk on his face. I pray he didn't hear her.

Lara came up and laughed. I saw her look behind me and scowl "Of course she's here."

-

Oh no. Nah I'm pretty sure you guys guessed it because who else would they not want to be there.

I'll give you a hint. She's annoying.

Vote
Comment

🕊