Three

M a x  P O V

I'm not gonna lie. It's cute when Maia gets all worked up over girls going oozy over me and Ryan. I hate girls who are clingy and out there like that so I blocked that Maddy girls number.

Girls like Maia are what attract me. Not to be sappy or anything but I don't think I've felt a straight connection with anyone else but Maia. But Maia probably thinks I'm some play boy who sleeps with any girl. I mean, I sleep with girls but only if they really attract me.
I don't know what draws me to Maia. Even though I just met her, she didn't punch me for kissing her, even though I only kissed her cheek.

"Someone get the door!" Ryan called out from upstairs. We got home five minutes ago and someones already at the door.

Maia gets up from the lounge and walks to get the door.

"What are you doing here and how'd you get passed the gate?" Maia asked looking confused at the person at the door.

"It was open, is M-"

"Yes Max is here, come in," Maia smirked opening the door wider. Some girl walked in and just stared at me.

"Hello?" I questioned more then said. This girl slowly walked towards me and sat beside me. I looked behind her to see Maia holding a hand over her mouth.

Ryan walked in and gave us all questioning looks while he walked towards the back door.

"Maddy?" Ryan said stopping his steps.

"Mr Capital, hi," Maddy smiled giving Ryan a little wave.

"Bro you know she's seventeen, right?" Ryan chuckled. Maia was now no where to be seen.

"Sir I mean I can give you some loving too if you want i-"

"Get out of my house," Ryan laughed walking back outside. Maddy gasped and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"It isn't my house," I said getting up and walking Maddy to the door.

"Call me?" She said before I shut the door. I didn't reply but instead went to the kitchen where I saw Maia leaning her back against the bench laughing at a video.

"Maddy? Really?" I asked blocking her from leaving. She looked up at me and smirked. Shit.

"I had nothing to do with it, I didn't even know she knew where I lived," Maia chuckled.

"The girls here are weird," I groaned throwing my head back. Maia lifted herself up onto the counter. She was about to say something but Ryan walked in so I had to quickly move to the side of Maia. He asked me to bring her out of her comfort zone not get worked up over how hot his sister is.

"I'm going to go get some groceries quickly before it closes, are yous coming?" Ryan asked. I shook my head and Maia jumped off the counter.

"I got homework to do," Maia said kissing her brothers cheek and walking upstairs.

"I'll come only if you need," I said.

"Nah I don't need help, be back in a couple hours," Ryan called from the front door. I said bye and walked up to Maias room. I'm bored.

"Nice studying," I chuckled leaning against her door frame while she was laying on her bed watching some show.

You have no idea how bad I want t- nothing. Nevermind.

"Come for a swim with me," I said turning away "I'll meet you down there!"
-
M a i a  P O V

As soon as Max turned away I got up and walked to my closet. I love swimming and I'm always down to do it. I grabbed a white bikini strapless bikini and slid it on before putting a white adidas shirt over it and some plain black sport shorts.

I still can't get that Maddy situation out of my head. I recorded it all and sent it to Lara who cracked up at it just like I did. But I'm honestly creeped out at the fact that Maddy probably followed us home. Like she has never even talked to me until now.

I got downstairs and saw Max was already in the pool. Shirtless... well obviously.

I walked up to the pool and bent down to feel it with my hands.

"Holy shit It's freezing, why didn't you turn the heater on?" I said standing up and walking to the pool filter.

"I didn't know it was heated," Max chuckled. I switched the heater on and sat on the edge waiting for it to heat up.

I slowly slid in and Max stopped me "you're swimming in an adidas shirt?"

"Some girls don't like showing their bodies off," I said pushing him back. It's true. Sometimes I feel a little off and sometimes I like to wear sports bras. I don't know I just feel different because I'm a lot closer to Max then I usually am.
At school It's fine because there's a lot of other girls who do the same and wear a sports bra but because its just me and Max...

Max put his hand up in defense and I smirked. I got in and instantly Max wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me against the pool wall "do you always like to have girls against the wall?" I asked with risen eyebrows.

"Only you," he smirked. I bit my bottom lip and smiled while his hands slowly travelled up my shirt.

"Take. This. Off," Max smiled looking right into my eyes. My breath hitched when his hands made contact with my skin.

I don't know why but I kind of gave in and helped him pull my shirt off by lifting my arms. When the shirt was off he looked down at my body and smiled.

"It's only me," He chuckled keeping his gaze on my lips.

"Exactly," I said feeling my breathing getting heavier. I haven't had contact like this in a while.

Max crashed his lips into mine and I gave it back. I don't know what we're doing and not to sound corny but it feels right. I think we both can't handle ourselves around each other.

-

Is it really happening? This early? I think it is. I mean hey you gotta give your body what it needs right? Right.

Lmao hope you're enjoying. Please let me know if It's good or if you're enjoying it.

Vote
Comment

🕊