Five

An hour passes and by now both mine and Laras eyes are close to red and our laughter hasn't stopped. Ryan and Max are cooking burgers while we sit on the couch. Ryan just thinks our laughter is some best friend thing but Max keeps giving us looks that say 'you two are idiots' in a good way though. I think.

"Dinners ready!" Ryan called and me and Lara bolted up. I don't know about her but I am starving. I had a grilled cheese at lunch and that was it.

I only had a four seated table by a window that over looks the city which is peaceful and nice sometimes. Even by yourself.

"Okay then Max tell us what age you lost your virginity," Lara said with a mouth full of burger. I lifted my legs up on Max and leant my back on the window beside me.

"Uhmm I might have been 16 maybe or 15," Max said.

"Whoa didn't expect you to be a late bloomer like Maia," Lara said making us all laugh.

"Wow okay, I'm sorry I didn't want sex at 13," I teased. Lara laughed and flicked some lettuce at me but it went to the side of me and landed on the floor.

"13? You lost it at 13?" Max questioned in disbelief. Lara nodded and looked at Ryan. No way.

"To him," She bluntly said. My jaw dropped and Ryan shrugged at me.

"So that 'sex god' you use to boast about was my brother? I listened to your guys sex stories for almost five months," I groaned not feeling like finishing this burger. Lara literally told me every single bit about it.

"It's alright you can just tell me stories about you and Max," Lara dropped her burger and covered her mouth when she realises what she just said. Max bit his fist probably not trying to laugh and my jaw was open wide once again.

"Uh I was hoping you two would hook up but in the matter of what four days?" Ryan chuckles. I release the breath I didn't even realise I was holding.

"I mean we haven't had se-" I cut Max off my linking my arm around his head and covering his mouth.

"You don't need to know," I smile at Ryan who fist bumps Max. Lara smirks at me and picks her burger back up.

I let go of Max who smirks to himself. Our questionaire game went from ten to a one hundred and ten too quick. I haven't had this much fun in my house in years.

It's nearing the end of our night. It's almost 1 in the morning. Thank god we don't have school tomorrow. It's some teachers day thing.

Ryan and Lara are crashed in his bed. I don't know where Max is and I'm laying on my bed watching youtube.

Max - Come in my bathroom x

Maia - Why? Can't you come to me x

Max - I would if I knew Ryan and Lara are asleep just come here

I didn't reply but instead got up and straightened my shirt walking to the room next to mine. I walked into the bathroom with my phone in hand only to see Max in the bathtub having a bubble bath. He was on his stomach with his upper body hanging over the edge a little.

"How did I not expect this," I chuckled before biting my bottom lip.

"Come jump in," Max smirked. I couldn't help but bite my lip even more while I stared at him.

"No thats- We're gonna be naked, in a bathtub together," I said trying to drag it on. I want to jump in so bad but I feel like he's going to do a Clarence on me and say It's a prank.

"Yea and I fingered you in the pool, no different then to a bath," Max said keeping his eyes glued to mine.

"Turn around," I hesitated. He groaned holding back a laugh but he listened and turned his head away from me.

I took my bra off first and then my shirt. I can't believe I'm standing bare chested while Max is right there. I was about to take my bottoms off but Max turned his head.

"Max!" I groaned quickly covering my chest. He pouted but still turned his head back. I walked closer to the tub and quickly took my shorts and underwear off before getting in.

He turned so he was facing me. I lifted my legs so my knees were out of the water.

"See It's nice isn't it," He smiled leaning back.

"Yea if you call getting sexually frustrated nice then sure" I said in my head- at least I thought I did until Max chuckled.

"Loving your honesty," He grinned. I rubbed my face with water hoping it wouldn't heat up.

I didn't reply and just looked at Max. His chiseled jaw sticking out. His muscles covered in water and his hair is wet and hanging over his forehead.

I really can't control myself around him...

I covered my chest with one arm and moved myself so I was straddling his lap. I gasped quietly to myself feeling his on mine. He smirked and moved his hands to my hips.

"I was waiting to see who would crack first," He smiled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his head bringing his lips to mine. His tongue got entrance right away and we were slowly getting more and more out of breath.

I smiled in the kiss feeling his hands grip my ass as he pulled me closer to him. My chest pushing to his as we deepened the kiss. It feels so right but wrong. Four days and this is the second time we've done this sexual shit. I guess I'm at my happiest though. I mean, I was even having panic attacks at ten from my parents fighting and the-

"Are you okay? You're crying," Max asked grabbing my face and wiping the one tear.

"I'm fine just memories, I don't want to talk," I sighed hoping he would move on. He did and brought our lips back together. This man is dangerous to my heart

I'm fine. You're fine.

___

Crying when kissing the guy who sets your hormones on fire? Not a good combo but Max... Max is a sweetheart so you'll be surprised.

Vote
Comment

🕊