Nine

I quickly ran the straightener over my long blonde hair once more before finishing and over looking my outfit once more. I was wearing a brown crop top that was paired with a grey, brownish kinda skirt. Classy and cute is what I'm going for.

Lara was beside me taking photos of herself. As usual. She looked cute though so I couldn't blame her. She was wearing a tight nude strapless crop with a matching colored mid-thigh skirt. Her hair was down and curled at the ends and she had light makeup on.

Our style is pretty similar which is one out of a thousand reasons why we're so close.

We walked down and saw the boys were eating chips and playing the game.

"We're ready," Lara said posing for them. I chuckled as I kept walking to grab my necklace off the bench. I knew I was missing something.

"You look cute," Max gawked leaning his head on the couch. I smiled at him before latching my necklace around my neck.

"I just hope those clothes aren't important because they might not survive tonight," Max whispered grabbing my waist. His cologne... god dammit there I go.

Max is wearing a white hoodie with black shorts. His hair is messy and hanging over his forehead. So effortless yet so attractive.

"I don't care about this shirt but this skirt was expensive so make sure you're gentle," I teased. He chuckled pulling away.

I wonder if he believes in relationships. All we do is flirt and hook up. Is it too soon? Ugh I hate thissssss.

Max and Ryan had some friends meeting them at the party who apparently spread the word and now Sophia is gonna basically have a frat party in her house. Except everyone is invited and not just hot girls. At least these other College boys will keep Maddy away.

We got to the party and instantly Max and Ryan were greeted and jumped on by their friends. Me and Lara stood behind them giggling at them. Maybe It's just college guys who are like that.

"Oh shit you girls are beau-"

"Not available for you idiots," Ryan said throwing his arm around us and moving us away.

"Aw they seem fun to get drunk with," I groaned as Ryan poured us all shots. Lara nodded and agreed.

"Well unless you want to be finger fucked in the middle of the dance floor then might I suggest to stay away," Max laughed. Yep definitely just college boys.

"I'm sure you out of anyone would know I'm always down for a good fingering," I smirked pouring me some vodka and juice in a red cup.

"Oh really? I'll take that to consideration," Max chuckled leaning down and kissed my neck.

"Good," I chuckled bringing his lips to mine "lets go sit down."

This nights definitely going to be wild.

M a x   P O V

It's literally been an hour into this party and the girls are already drunk and dancing like there's no tomorrow. They party like college girls except they don't kiss almost every guy they come across.

"Hey who's that girl dancing with your girls?" Hunter asked, Me and Ryan glanced up at them and saw they were on the table with-

"Maddy?" Ryan gasped. I looked at him and we both started laughing.

"Didn't see that coming," I chuckled before turning back to Hunter.

"Thats Maddy-" I was about say her last name but Hunter ran off and went to the table. The ladies man who likes ladies a little too much.

"Idiot," Ryan snorted.

"Should we tell him that she's seventeen?" I asked with risen brows.

"Nah he'll be fine," Ryan waved him off sliding over another shot. I don't know how much I've had but It's a lot. But unlike the girls I can handle my liquor.

"I'm glad you're a happy drunk," I said as Maia took a seat on my lap. She grabbed my drink and basically skulled it down her throat.

"I don't know I might cry later," She smiled before quickly getting up, this time pulling my hand along with her.

"Come dance with me," she demanded. I shrugged and kept my hand in hers as she yanked my arm through the crowd.

Maia pulled my body close as we danced to the beat. I don't think she knows how bad I want her right now. I could take her right now on the dance floor but I can contain myself for a few hours.

I turned her around and grabbed her waist from behi- what is she doing here?

"Uh I- I'll be right back," I stammered, my jaw could snap in half by how clenched it is. She shouldn't fucking be here.

"Ryan we have to go, get the girls and I'll meet you guys at the car," I said grabbing my things and Maias things.

"What? No tell me why we have to leave bro?" Ryan said stopping me.

"Because she's here," I grumbled feeling myself getting angrier and angrier each time.

"Who?" Ryan yelled straightening me up.

"Felicity man, fuck," I yelled. A few people stared and Maia and Lara were stood behind me with risen eyebrows.

"We're going home," Ryan said grabbing Lara. Maia didn't follow but instead just stared at us.

"Maia come on we have to go," I said grabbing her hand, she tried pulling away but stopped and stared past me. I turned my head and there she was, with her hand on her hip, her botoxed red lips.

She isn't nearly as pretty as Maia, I don't know what I ever saw in this girl.

-

Just saying felicity is already my least favourite character right now. Maia has a surprise for her next chapter as well so keep reading.

Btw

This is Maias outfit

Vote
Comment

🕊