Thirteen

M a i a P O V

I woke up in the arms of well obviously Max. This time we were in my bed. Memories of last night flowed trough my brain like a tsunami.

We got home around midnight and as soon as we got in here we got naked and he literally went at it. I don't know what happened but he just gave me something that I never knew he had. Like a different kind of pleasure that felt too right to be real.

We were calm and gentle. Although I wanted to fully go at it, he done it like it meant something to him.

"Morning baby," he tiredly said bringing my body closer to his. He was laying on my chest squishing his face into it while his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Morning," I chuckled moving my hand through his hair.

"Last night was fun," I mumbled. He looked up at me before hovering over me.

"Last night was great," He sleepily said. He brought his lips mine. His hands explored my naked body while his tongue searched my mouth.

I smiled in the kiss feeling his hands grip my breasts. I let out a squeal when he pinched my nipples. I could feel his hard on getting harder and harder. Keep in mind we were both naked.

He began kissing down leaving little pecks on my neck. He gripped a boob in one hand while his mouth sucked on the other making me release quiet moans.

He slowly travelled lower before stopping right above my sensitive area.

"Stop teasing," I whispered looking down at him. He raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Stop what?" He questioned moving his thumb over me. My breathing quickened and by now I just wanted all of him. Again.

I bit my lip and threw my head back, "I'm not into this puppy love shit he says, I like it rough he says," I rolled my eyes mocking him.

I pulled his thumb away and came up so he was face to face with me, "I never said I like it rough," Max smirked.

"Whatever, You know I could leave you with blue balls and never have sex with you ever again," I said getting sooky. I hate being teased and Max does it too much. Like yea It's sexy but your girl wants it.

"I know, but you won't," He whispered bringing his hand back to my area. He rubbed harder this time and watched as my frown turned to a smile.

I grinded against his hand as he sped up the pace. Instead of letting him continue, I pushed him back and grabbed his member in my hand.

This is going to be a long morning...

-

"You two are loud," Ryan groaned with tired eyes as he shoved his mouth with toast.

"Sorry," I laughed hugging him. He rolled his eyes and hugged me back.

"Hey so I was thinking since It's the holidays for you next week, we should go to Laras' uncles' lake house, this place is quiet and boring so might as well," Ryan suggested. I rested my head on Maxs' shoulder and nodded.

"Did you message Lara?" I asked, Ryan just nodded.

"She tried leaving tomorrow but nope you guys gotta go to school, oh btw you got something from the mail," Ryan smirked. I rolled my eyes and whacked him in the head with the envelope.

"Don't read my mail bitch," I chuckled. Oh shit. It's from SF Uni.

Dear Miss Maia Capital.

We are pleased with your enrolment and are happy to inform you of your acceptance.

I stood frozen in this spot. Max and Ryan start laughing and Max wraps his arms around me. My dream college.

"I got in..." I said surprised at the fact that I actually got in. Reality actually kicked in and I jumped on Max.

"When did this come?!" I exclaimed. Ryan chuckled and hugged me.

"Yesterday afternoon," He said only causing me to punch his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me idiot?" I groaned, Ryan grabbed the paper and started looking at it.

"Because you were on a date when it came," Ryan laughed. I looked at the paper before squealing and wrapping Ryan in a hug again. I actually have something to look forward to.

"We're going tomorrow, no arguments, I'll be right back I have to go to Laras' house," and without hearing what they have to say I grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

This is the first time I've felt this type of happy in a while. I- ugh next year is definitely my year. Without a doubt.

Okay since this chapter is so short and not that great I'm uploading another one soon. This chapter doesn't satisfy me tbh HAHA anyways.

Vote
Comment

🖤