Sixteen

A couple days have passed and all we have been doing is swimming, sleeping and eating. It's been great. Just relaxing with my favourite people in the world is what I need.

But, I didn't get my monthly yesterday. I'm never late to get it so I'm kind of worried. I'm either on time or early.

So right now, me and Lara have gone to the chemist that's close by to get a pregnancy test. Better to be safe than sorry. Although I can't talk because I literally had unprotected sex.

Fuck how dumb could I be...

"Moment of truth," I whispered to myself in the bathroom. The boys were out collecting wood for the bonfire so we were safe for at least a couple hours.

"Not pregnant, thank fuck," I whispered. I wrapped the test in some toilet paper before throwing it in the bin.

"So?" Lara asked walking into the kitchen behind me.

"I'm just late for my monthly, I'm good," I smiled. Lara breathed out and put a hand to her heart.

"So you and Max aye, the big love word has been said," Lara smirked bringing that topic up again.

"I can't believe I cried," I pouted. Im still embarrassed about that.

"You can't help it, emotions are strong," Lara said. She was right and I hated that. Emotions are dumb.

The boys walked in soon after me and Lara started finishing up breakfast. We placed it all on the table and Ryan and Max dug straight in.

Me and Lara sat down too and had something to eat.

This trip has been great so far. It's just been laid back and calm. It sure beats partying for a whole week.

"We have to finish our science assignment," Lara reminded me as we finished eating.

"We'll do it soon, it shouldn't take us too long," I shrugged.

"Hey beautiful," Max said smacking my ass as I bent down to put my dishes in the dishwasher.

"Hey," I said smacking his. It made him jump and he pointed his finger at me.

"Don't be one of those girlfriends," he sternly said. I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

"But you have a cute a-" I went to say as I grabbed his ass again but he quickly moved causing me to burst into laughter.

Max grabbed my hands and held them behind my back while his hands gripped my ass tightly. I squealed as it made me move forward into his crotch.

"Don't test me Maia," He grumbled. I smirked and looked up at him. A glint of amusement hinted in his eyes.

"Why do guys get so touchy when a girl touches their butt," I said before I started running. I smacked his ass on the way out and ran towards the front door.

I laughed as I ran towards the water. I stopped running as soon as I reached the end of the dock. Max stood in front of me waiting for me to try and run.

"Where're you gonna go now?" He asked with a devilish grin.

I threw my shirt off and my pants before he figured what I was doing. Before he could reach me, I dived into the water in my bra and bottoms.

I came up to see he was laughing.

"Come on chase me now bitch," I teased. Max threw his shirt off and chucked his socks to the side before he dived in. I tried swimming away but his dive led him straight to me.

"You may be faster on your feet but I'm faster in the water," He smirked grabbing my waist. He swam back so he could stand up.

He laid me back so I was underneath him on the ground. We were partly under water but also partly out of it.

"Next time you touch my ass," he whispered leaning down to my neck. His hand rubbed over the fabric that covered my area.

I moaned as his hand started getting rougher.

"M-max okay I'm s-sorry," I gasped not wanting to risk being pregnant again.

"Good girl," he chuckled kissing my lips. He got up and helped me up after.

"I hate you," I grumbled moving to grab my clothes.

"I love you too baby," He wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed my neck.

"Lets go on a date, just me and you when we get back," Max said as we took a seat on the stairs they lead up to the cabin.

"We'll have to do it here because I have exams when I get back," I pouted. He smiled and gave me a quick peck.

"Alright I'll sort something out for tomorrow night," He said. I stood up and nodded.

"Mhm I love you," I said leaning down and hugging his head close to my chest.

"I love you too."

_

Damnn the big L word. Max is sweet not gonna lie.
Hope you're enjoying this story. Thank you for reading it.

🖤