Chapter 45

She's/I'm Different

CHAPTER 45

KOYUKI P.O.V.

I awkwardly stood with my team with the Shutoku jacket over my upper body.

Hyuga and Riko-senpai's eyes were twitching as they stared at me.

"Why don't you explain that again?" Coach questioned as she cracked her knuckles.

I squealed in fright and jumped back, running behind Teppei-Senpai for protection.

"Senpai! Please protect meh~!!!" I yelped as I grabbed the back of his sweater, pulling it over my head.

I could hear and feel that the center chuckled at my action. I continued to stay still, my face pressed into his warm back.

"Oi, dobe! Get her out of there!"

I whimpered as I heard Hyuga-senpai's loud yell. No way I'm getting my face out of here, they'll kill me!

"Nee~ Yuki-nyan~ aren't you uncomfortable there?" Teppei-Senpai questioned me.

"Shhhh, Senpai! I'm hiding right now!" I whispered in a panicked tone.

I had a sudden feeling that everyone sweat dropped.

"What the hell is going on here?" A familiar surprised voice questioned.

"Ah! Kagami! Kuroko! Do something of her!" Hyuga Senpai yelled.

I froze as I heard my cousin's name. I immediately popped my head out of Teppei-senpai's jacket and furiously searched around.

My magenta eyes landed on the light blue haired boy who stood next to Tai-chan.

My eyes became watery as I ran towards my cousin.

I pounced on him, bring us both down to the ground with a soft thud.

I could hear my team panicking as they fussed over both of us.

Ignoring them I cried out loud, "Tet-chan! I'm so sorry for saying all those mean things! I didn't mean to be so harsh!" I squeezed his chest into my face. I'm surprised my voice wasn't muffled...

Feeling a hand on top of my head I looked up. Tet-chan was gently smiling at me as he patted my head.

"I'm not mad, I actually want to thank you," my cousin smiled as he hugged me, "I was only thinking about myself, not considering any of my teammates feelings, thank you Yuki-chan!"

I cried and hugged him tightly smashing my face into his chest.

"TEEETTT-CHAN I LOVE YOU!!!"

My cousin just patted me on my head as I squeezed him tightly.

"As heart warming as it is," Tai-chan grabbed me, throwing me onto my feet before pulling my cousin up, "we have a game to win!"

I scowled at the tall red head for a moment before covering my mouth with my hand.

"You got caught?" I laughed as I noticed the large swollen bump at the back of his head.

Tai-chan growled as he glared at me with his dark red eyes, "He jumped kicked me."

Laughing I patted his arm in a friendly manner, "You should have did what I did."

The red head rolled his eyes before ruffling my hair. A whine of protest left my mouth but I smiled at him.

"Alright! You guys know what to do!" Coach yelled as she gave all of us an encouraging smile.

I smirked and tightened my hair tie before playing with my bangs.