Chapter 40

She's I'm different

A/N

Short chapter for you all, I believe there was enough humor to make few of you laugh. A filler pretty much...She's I'm different

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

He was irritated. Very very irritated.... Irritated couldn't even describe the emotion he was feeling, it was more then irritation. His heterochromatic eyes stared at the magazine in front of him, glaring at the picture.

Reo and Kotaro watched their red haired captain from across the gym, their skin paler then usual.

"Reo-nee, you go ask him if he's alright!" Kotaro hissed as he gently pushed the taller black haired male.

Reo scowled at Kotaro and refused, "What are you saying Kotaro! I'm not planning on dying anytime soon!" He hissed angrily, "Why don't you go yourself?"

Kotaro swung his head fiercely, "Uh huh! I don't want to die either....!"

A hand was placed on their shoulders making them both jumped a feet into the air.

"What are you two doing?" Shirogane questioned them.

"Coach!" Reo gasped in relief, "Please go calm Sei-chan! At this relate he'll murder the whole team before the winter cup!" Reo cried.

Wrinkles formed on the older male's face as he turned his attention to where his captain was sitting.

I'm Shirogane's face then paled when he watched the red head, threatening pull out scissors from his jacket pocket.

The Rakuzan boys basketball coach quickly turned around, one hand covering his eyes.

Reo and Kotaro's mouth dropped open as Akashi started to stab at the magazine in front of him.

"How do you two expect me to take care of him in 'that' state? I do not wish for a death wish," Shirogane shook his head as he walked off.

"W-Wait! Coach!!! Please, y-you can't leave us!" Kotaro screamed as he ran after the older man.

Shirogane continued to walk, "Good luck, Kotaro, Reo. I hope you will last until winter cup...."

"Reo, Kotaro...."

The two called teens froze as a large shudder attacked heir body. They both slowly turned around and smiled, the corners their lips twitching.

"Yes Sei-chan....?" Reo bravely questioned, the teen mentally cheered realizing he didn't stutter.

Akashi snapped his scissors, "Where are you two going?"

'Lord... This is your time! Save us!!!!' Kotaro mentally screamed.

Akashi glared at the two as neither of them answer, "Reo? Kotaro?"

The two teens clutched each other as Akashi walked up to them.

'We're dead!' The two thought....

~*~

Crunch....

Crunch....

Crunch.....

A small vein popped on the green haired teen's forehead as his glassed eyes glared at his teammate.

"Takao, stop nano dayo, it is disgusting that you're eating with your mouth open," Midorima scolded his friend who laid on his bed while eating chips.

The ravenette ignored his teammate as he eyed the magazine, engrossed at the information it was providing him.

As he finished reading the final words of the main gossip, he eyed the green haired male that was studying at the desk.