Chapter 47

She's/I'm different

Chapter 47

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Riko-Senpai questioned as she looked at us, her eyes seeming to be counting our number.

I tiredly yawned using Tai-chan as a support to walk.

"Crap, how did we end up sleeping in the locker room in the middle of winter?" Hyuga-Senpai questioned while rubbing his face with a groan.

Izuki-senpai's face brightened, a smile gracing his face as he brought out his notebook, "Middle of Winter's so.... Minter."

Without even waiting a second Hyuga-Senpai answered while glaring at the ravenette, "You're the minter, ya dumbass."

I chuckled at their interaction, Tai-chan who continued to support me was looking at Tet-chan's bed head in shock.

"Oi Kuroko your ha-"

"Don't bother," I giggled patting the red head on his shoulder, "His hair isn't going to change unless he takes a shower."

As Tai-chan and I argued Koganei-Senpai spoke up, "Hey! Hey! Haven't we forgotten something important?"

"Huh?"

All of our attention went to the cat like teen who was grinning happily.

"Our victory party! We haven't celebrated yet!" Koganei-Senpai yelled as he gave us the peace sign.

"Hah?!"

"Why?!"

Hyuga-Senpai grew an anime vein as he shook his fist in the air, "The second round's the day after tomorrow. From third round on, we have a match every day!! We don't have time to celebrate, even if we win!"

"Hm," Riko-Senpai hummed catching everyone attention, "Not an bad idea. Okay, let's go get something to eat."

"Huh?"

"W-Wait coach!" Hyuga-Senpai gasped as his glasses went crooked on his nose, "Are you joking?"

The brunette placed her hands on her hips as she gave us a stern look, "I'm not joking around. If we have nonstop matches, it's important to let our body recover. For that to happen, it's crucial to eat well and sleep well!!"

Tai-chan and I shared a look of confusion, then isn't it better to just go home and eat with your own family and rest?

"Since today was our first national competition and our opponent was Tōō, you guys should be pretty stressed. So we should all go together," a scary look appeared on coache's face as she smiled at us, "And if the food doesn't go down your throat I can force feed you."

We all started to sweat heavily in fear as Hyuga-Senpai yelled, "Your reason is so disturbing!!"

"Eating together with everyone seems good to me," Teppei-Senpai added as he smiled happily, "I wanted to study our next opponent anyways," the tall center added as he readjusted the bag that was over his shoulder.

Riko-Senpai nodded though she sighed for a moment, "But I'd like to avoid eating out. It's expensive and you might not get the proper nutrients," a troubled look appeared on the brunette a face as she folded her arms over her chest, "We'll all fit in my house, buts it's too far."

Hyuga nodded as he sighed, "And we can't bother our families by bringing the whole team either."

As our older teammates talked to each other, I nudged Tai-chan who I was leaned against.