CHAPTER 11 Basketball at the beach! Rewritten

WARNING THE BOOK IS UNDER A REVIEW!!!!! READ AHEAD ON YOUR OWN RISK

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Dude, the waters really warm!" Takao yelled as he eagerly jumped in.

All of the teams stared at the Shutoku player as he splashed around in the water.

"The girls aren't here yet," Teppei stated as he pulled his shirt off leaving him in trunks. All the other males followed his lead and got into their trunks as they prepared to get in the water.

MEAN TIME

"OMG, YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" The two girls squealed as they stared at the blushing teen.

BACK AT THE BEACH

"This. Is. Awesome!" Koganei cheered as he jumped into the water, Mitobe nodding in agreement.

"Oh look Momoi-chan! They're already here!"

All the males looked behind and stared at the two girls in two piece swim suits. Almost everyone except the GoM members got a nose bleed looking at the two in bikinis. Well at least after looking at the pink haired busty female.

Kuroko quickly stood up and walked towards Momoi who was squealing in delight.

"Where is Yuki-chan?" He question worrying about his cousin.

Momoi and Riko grinned widely, "She's right here!" They exclaimed as they pulled something in front of the.

Everyone's mouth dropped to the ground and got a huge nose bleed, excluding Akashi and Kuroko.

Kuroko's eyes widen while his mouth dropped open uncharacteristically as he gapped at his cousin, while Akashi's face grew pink and his eyes widen slightly.

Koyuki covered her chest as she tried to escape the eyes of all the males. Even though she is small in height and body her chest was actually large, a size of E 34, not much different from Momoi.

She was wearing a red bikini with frills with white polka dots, and a matching skirt bottom with frills. It contrasted well with her light pale skin.

Her magenta eyelashes which she usually never touched, were curled and clear mascara was applied. On her naturally red lips were a hint of strawberry lip gloss. And her hair was tied in two twin tails that were curled.

"D-Don't look at me!" Koyuki squealed making everyone else get a heavier bloody nose.

"Y-Yuki-chan, what happened to you!" Kuroko stuttered as he stared at his blushing cousin.

Koyuki glared at the two girls looking sheepish, "What happened? They happened!"

"Oh, stop, you look fine!" Riko chirped as she dragged the blushing girl up to her feet.

Momoi nodded in agreement, "Yeah, you even have boobs that are as big as mine!" Koyuki blushed at that statement before walking up to a bag Kuroko brought.

"Tet-chan, do you still have Sei-kun's jacket?" Koyuki questioned as she went though the bag.

As she saw the white and blue jacket she looked at the Rakuzan captain sheepishly.

"I was planning on giving it back today but can I borrow it for a little while?" She begged as she walked up to Akashi who was frozen in place.

"Hey, I never noticed until now but that girl actually has huge boobs," the males whispered to each other while eyeing Koyuki who was starting to slip on the jacket.