CHAPTER 8: British Accent Rewritten

Recap:

You would expect me to be good at introducing myself in front of my new classmates after doing it over twenty times but I still had a hard time doing speaking out loud.

"Are you ok Yuki-chan?" Tet-chan asked with concern coating his tone.

A small frown made it to my face as I touched my cheeks with my slightly cold hands.

Was I being that obvious?

Scolding myself mentally for worrying my cousin, I smiled, trying to assure my cousin. I nodded my head, sending him my most determined look, "I just don't like the first days of schools, and Hirashima-sensei's attitude just surprised me. For sure she got me awake," I laughed lightly imagining the bubbly women.

Tet-chan nodded in understanding, "Yes, Hirashima-sensei has quite the character..."

We continued to share small talks, Tet-chan leading us through the hall ways while explaining the classes I have and where some things were located.

I made mental notes on the location of the vending machines and the restroom since those two were probably the most frequently visited places.

The hallways were empty and silent except our footsteps, allowing me to mentally prepare myself.

Suddenly Tet-chan stopped and I bumped into him with a small thump.

The blue haired boy gave me a sheepish look as he placed his hand on my head, "Sorry, we're here, are you ready?"

I gave him a light nod before he opened the door.

Oh lord....

Should I be worried.....?

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"Ah, Kuroko you're here, why are you late?" A middle aged man who I assumed as the teacher asked as he noticed Tet-chan.

"Good morning Miyami-sensei, I was taking the new student to the office."

The man looked thoughtful for a bit before recognition lit his face, "Oh, now I remember! We are having a new student today, where is she?"

Tet-chan looked at Miyami-sensei stoically while pointing his thumb behind his back where I was hiding.

By now, some people in the classroom were curiously looking at us. The teacher peered over Tet-chan shoulder to look at me.

I gave him a weary smile, he returned the smile back after softening his eyes.

The teacher nodded before turning to the class, "Quiet down! We have a transfer student today! Why don't you introduce yourself?"

I gave a worried look at Tet-chan who returned a smile.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Koyuki slowly peeked at the classroom from behind Kuroko. She stepped away from her cousin before looking at the class.

"H-hi, I'm Kuroko Koyuki, some of you might notice that I have the same last name as Kuroko Tetsuya, he's my cousin. Um, I hope to have a wonderful year with you all."