Chapter 49

She's/I'm different

Chapter 49

Bold-English
Regular-Japanese

KOYUKI P.O.V.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I dragged my feet as I walked beside Tai-chan and Tet-chan.

"Wow! Woo! Amazing!" Alex yelled excitedly as she walked in front of us with her flashy outfit, "You're playing here? There's even T.V. cameras!"

Tai-chan growled loudly as he looked at his master in annoyance, "Alex! Don't stray too far!"

Feeling a hand on my head, I looked up, eyeing Colton with my magenta eyes, "What?"

"Are you okay, Snow?" The foreign male questioned as he sent me a worried look.

A scowl made it to my face as I looked at him in annoyance, "I would have been fine if I didn't wake up with somebody wrapped around my body," I snap, my tone harsh and annoyed.

Colton winced slightly as he sheepishly rubbed his head, "Jeez, I'm sorry for god sake. I didn't expect it to be so cold here in Japan, unlike California it seems to actually have winter," the male grumbled as he rubbed his arms that were covered with Tai-chan's jacket he was borrowing.

I flip my hair over my shoulder before cracking my knuckles and neck, "That's no reason for you to sneak in into my room where Coach and I slept and invade my bed," scolding I slapped his arm. Though instead of hurting him, my hand stung slightly making it numb.

"But you're so warm! I couldn't resist!" Colton whined looking like a big baby, "And you need to wrap the information around your pretty head of yours, I'm not going to attack you or anything," the male puffed his chest out, "I have enough dignity to not attack a sleeping maiden!"

My cheeks flushed before I pushed the male away, throwing my basketball bag at him.

"At least be a bit of help and hold my bag," I growled, my nose wrinkling.

Colton frowned but went to entertain himself by talking to Tai-chan and Alex.

Although irritated by my friend, my lips tugged upwards as I watched the three laugh with each other.

It was quite amusing when Tai-chan and Colton met up this morning. Both male shared a look of shock on their face before immediately yelling for an one-on-one game.

Riko-Senpai had to smack my red haired teammate on the head to prevent him from running to the nearest court.

Soon Colton noticed Alex who stood back with a grin on her face. The blonde smiled and jumped into the huge male's arms before landing a large kiss on his lips.

Even Colton seemed slightly shock at the sudden kiss and dropped the adult female to the floor.

I clearly remember him muttering, "Jeez! You still do that Alexandra? And I'm not a kid anymore!"

After the yells of shock from my team and a bit of explaining, my teammates found out Colton Levi and Alexandra Garcia are indeed Aunt and Nephew.

I was already aware of the information but even Tai-chan stood there gapping.

Colton's mother was Alex's older sister and after marrying her current husband, she received her last name Levi. And wallah! Colton was born.

"Oi, Yuki-chan it seems like your friend and Alex-San are causing us to get a lot of attention," Hyuga-senpai hissed as he nudged my side with his elbow.