Chapter 48

She's/I'm different

Chapter 48

RECAP:

My mouth dropped open as my magenta eye's grew wide in shock.

"Oh, Taiga. You came back," the blonde yawned as she scratched her head. Her tank top barely hung on her shoulders as she walked in her underwear.

"ALEX!!" Tai-chan shouted in shock, his mouth opened up to speak but he was interrupted as Alex slammed her lips into his, kissing him.

The rest of the team watched in pure shock and horror, many of them silently screaming as they turned white.

I on the other hand started to laughed, clutching my stomach.

Bold letters- english
Regular letters- Japanese

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The magentanette wheezed slightly as she tried to even out her breathing. Small giggles escaped her lips before she calmed down.

Kiyoshi watched the small female with a small smile while his teammates all stared at the unknown blonde in shock.

By then, Alex had pulled away from Kagami who looked red and shocked.

For the first time she seemed to notice the audience she had and glared at them, "Who the hell are you guys?"

"Who are YOU?!" Hyuga and the rest of the males screamed.

Kagami on the other hand was shaking in anger, "W-What are you doing all of the sudden?!" The red head spoke in English.

The blonde known as Alex tilted her head to the side and gave the male an closed eyes smile, "What's the matter? It's nothing isn't it?"

Kagami was sweating while wiping his mouth with his sleeve, making his lips turn red, "What...! What are you doing here in the first place, Alex?!"

A small look of realization appeared on Riko's blushing face, 'Alex? So she must be...' The brunette recalled her thoughts to when Kagami left for America.

"KAGAMI'S TEACHER?!" The team once again screamed as they openly stated at the blonde with little clothes.

"Ah! I get it," Alex yelled as she tapped her fist to her hand, "You're Taiga's teammates!" Though most of them only understood a fraction of what she said, "I'm Alexandra Garcia! Nice to meet you!"

The blonde boldly placed her hands on her hips as she stood in front of them with only her underwear and tank-top.

Taiga yelled as he threw a pair of pants at Alex, "Just shut up and put your pants on!"

The clothing hit the female's face, making her glasses crooked, "Gee! Is that the way to treat your teacher?" The female complained but complied to the red head and slipped the pants on.

As Alex buttoned up the pants, Koyuki's spoke up, "It seems like you haven't changed much Alex," silky english with a hint of an accent escaped Koyuki's lips.

Alex snapped her head up in shock, her blue eyes staring at the magentanette with the British accent.

"You!"

Koyuki smiled as she wiggles her fingers in front of her face.

Alex's smile widen on her face as she lung forward, her arms grasping the shorter girl.