CHAPTER 33

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"WHOA!!!" The whole Seirin team yelled in surprise as they stared down at the smaller female in front of them.

"Where did you get that?" Hyuga-senpai questioned as he stared at the bundle of fur in his female teammates arm.

Koyuki smiled and looked up at her senpais, "Ki-kun found her, so I'm going to bring her home!" Everyone in the team gathered around the magenta
haired girl and the kitten.

Koyuki held the small spotted white kitten from underneath it's front legs right at the armpit and showed everyone, "Isn't she cute?!"

'Those eyes...' Everyone thought, 'It feels like I've seen it before...'

Everyone's eyes shifted to Koyuki then back at the kitten, and this continued on for another few rounds.

"UWAAAAA!!!" They all yelled and jumped back in shock.

Koganei pointed to the kitten with a shaky finger, "Koyuki number 2!"

Hyuga shook his head as he pinched between his eyebrows with tiredness, 'Why do I have a feeling we've been through this?'

Everyone bickered over the kitten in Koyuki's arm.

"I'm not naming her Koyuki number two!" Koyuki firmly told Koganei who whined. The two continued to bicker while everyone watched in amusement.

"You keep calling it she, but is it even a girl?" Izuki questioned as he took the kitten out of Koyuki's hands. He looked at the kitten for a second staying silent. He quickly handed the small white kitten back looking a bit awkward, "It's a girl."

Hyuga and Teppei both snickered and hid it with a cough.

Koyuki snuggled against the kitten while the kitten meowed happily, "I wonder what kind of breed you are," Koyuki cooed as she connected her nose with the kitten.

"I already searched it up," everyone jumped slightly as Kuroko appeared next to them.

'It's been a while!' They all thought as they clutched their chest.

Kuroko gave his cousin his iPhone showing a picture of a cat. Everyone gathered around the Kuroko trying to get a glimpse if the name.

"A ben-what?" Izuki questioned his eyes narrowed as he tried to read the English.

"A Bengal cat," Koyuki and Kagami chorused.

All of them stared at the two and sighed, 'Why can they be so smart in English but every other subject they can't?' they all thought

"Hey, it saids that the Bengal cat is one of the most expensive cats out there," Kagami read as he held Kuroko's phone.

Koyuki stood right in front of the giant red head as she jumped up and down, trying to get the phone out of his hand.

Though she was failing miserably as the giant easily dodged her by placing his hand on her head and pushing her back.

Riko chuckled at the scene in front of her, 'Huh, this is pretty cute, maybe they wouldn't be such a bad c-'

The brunette stopped her thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"Tai-chan!!!!" Koyuki whined as she pouted, the small kitten in her arms.

Surprisingly Kagami gave Koyuki the phone before crouching down so their eyes met.

The magentanette's cheeks flushed slightly, as her mouth opened to say something. But before the words left her mouth the small furry creature was snatched out of her arms.