Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36

KOYUKI P.O.V.

My blood was boiling.

I don't remember the last time I felt this angry. Actually I don't even think I've been this angry before.....

I stood up from where I was sitting when I watched Tai-chan get elbowed in the stomach.

This horrible feeling from the bottom of my very stomach. It wasn't going away....

My eyes snapped up in panic when I heard everyone yell Tai-chan's name.

Just as my magenta eyes landed on my red haired teammate, I saw him raise his fist.

But my cousin somehow was able to stop the angry teen by pulling on both of his legs and making him face plant to the ground.

Eh...

Tai-chan sprang up, clutching his nose in pain, you could clearly see the tears starting to form at the corners his red eyes.

"The hell, Kuroko!!! That hurt!!!" Tai-chan yelled as he glared at my stoic cousin.

Tet-chan blankly stared at the red head, "What were you trying to do Kagami-kun?"

"What?" Tai-chan-chan yelled in confusion.

Tet-chan's eyes harden slightly, "I'm asking you if you're trying to throw away everything senpai and we worked hard on in your selfish whim?"

A look of surprise appeared in my friend's face.

"I am irritated too. But what we can do for the seniors isn't to brawl. We need to beat them with basketball." Tet-chan spoke with such calmness I became nervous.

Tai-chan just uncharacteristically looked down in shame and guilt, "You're right... My bad...."

I sighed in slight relief, at these moments Tet-chan's character really does come in handy, if I recall my memory there were moments like this in middle school as well...

My attention went back to my teammates as Tai-chan bowed at the senpais, "I'm sorry!!! Please punch me!!!"

"Eh?!"

I swear dropped with the rest of the team at his exclamation. Really... That idiot....

At that moment the speaker called out a timeout for Seirin.

As the boys came running back to us Riko-Senpai smashed her fist into Tai-chan's head.

"Ouch!!" He yelped in pain, clutching the pink, swelling bump that started to form.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, YOU BAKA!!! THAT'S RIGHT YOU WERENT THINKING!!!!" The brunette yelled spitting fire.

I watched with a grim look, helping Teppei-Senpai and Hyuga-Senpai.

I took off Teppei-Senpai's old tape and taped his knee again.

He smiled at me in thanks before I moved onto Hyuga-Senpai. I covered his arm that was bleeding slightly and brought him ice he was asking for.

"IF YOU GET TAKEN OUT, THEN WE WON'T BE ABLE TO WIN EVEN IF WE CAN!!! IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEY'RE DOING IT IN A WAY THE REFEREE DOESN'T NOTICE!!" Coach angrily pointed her thin finger in Tai-chan's shocked face, "IF YOU'RE GONNA DO IT, DO IT SO YOU WONT GET CAUGHT EITHER!!!!"

I sweat dropped at Riko-senpai's exclamation, I don't think that's how it works...

"Oi, Kagami," Teppei-Senpai spoke, making the attention go to him, "For the offense attack from outside from now on. Also for the defense too, don't go for the rebound, I got it."