CHAPTER 34

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"B-Brrrrrr..... Samui..." I stuttered as wrapped my black scarf tighter around my neck. A shiver went down my back as I rubbed my arms that was covered with a jacket.

"Ah- it's cold. It's gotten quite chilly recently...." The tall red head that walked beside me muttered as he zipped up his school uniform jacket.

At the corner of my eyes I watched him, though quickly looking away awkwardly.

Even when the "incident" was a while ago, at the most random time I get embarrassed looking at him.

"Oi, are you even listening to me Yuki?"

"Eh?" I looked up and frowned at Tai-chan who was sweat dropping at me.

"I said I guess it'll get even colder during the winter cup... I hate the cold..." The red head repeated the sentence for me again.

I nodded in agreement as I tried to keep up with his long strides, "Yeah, I really dislike the cold, summers my favorite season, ah~ summer hurry up and come!!" my groan was muffled with my scarf that was wrapped around my neck and lower face

"California was wa-" I stopped as I looked at my teammate's uncharacteristic serious face.

"Oi! You two love birds!! Why're you guys making such a serious face so early in the morning?" a familiar friendly voice yelled as the person wrapped a arm around my neck while smacking Tai-chan in the head.

"Teppei-senpai!!! We are not love birds or a couple!!!" I yell in embarrassment as I escape his hold.

"Senpai!!! 'At hurts!!! Stop!!!!" Tai-change groaned as he glared at the older male.

"Yo! Morning!" Senpai greeted with a friendly grin.

I smiled back at him, relief flooding through me.

Though I noticed Tai-chan looking at Teppei-senpai with a blank look.

Senpai seemed to noticed as well and cocked his head to the side with a, "Mm?"

I frowned and looked at the strangely acting red haired teen, something's not right...

"Oi, Kagami are you alright? Did you eat something nasty?" Teppei-Senpai questioned as he walked besides me. Currently I was sandwiched between two of the tallest males at our schools

"No... After we're done with practice can I..."

Teppei-senpai looked start Tai-chan with his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Practice? What're you talking saying? Today's 'that' day."

Tai-chan and I stopped walking and stood in middle of the road in confusion, "Eh?" we chorused pathetically.

>>TIME SKIPS AFTER SCHOOL>>

"We're cleaning the club room?" I questioned Riko-senpai who was tying up her brown hair.

Riko-senpai nodded as she wrapped a arm around my shoulder with a friendly manner, "Yup, tomorrow the school-life supervisor is coming to the club building, moreover, we didn't do a single cleanup this year..." The brunette trailed off, a shiver going down her back.

I frowned slightly not sure if it was from the cold or disgust.

"B-But! Shouldn't we practice for the next match against Kirisaki Daiichi...?" Tai-chan questioned as he sweat dropped.

Coach let out a sigh of disbelief as she crossed her thin arms, "I told you already, today is our break! In the first place, you're the one that needs it the most!"