CHAPTER 6 FIRST KISS Rewritten

Dedicated to sakura_blossom21!thank u for all the lovely comments! Love u! <3

RECAP:

I pat Mido-kun's soft green hair and fix his crooked glasses before I give him a kiss on the cheek and he lets me down.

As my foot touches the ground I'm suddenly engulfed into a hug and my face gets crushed by boobs.

"Yu-chan! I missed you!" Satsuki screamed as she squeezed even harder.

"Jmemdhwlxbrhwosna!" I mumble trying to say 'Satsuki, I can't breath!' But her huge chest crushed against my face making me not able to talk or breath.

I start to turn pale and light headed when the heavy weight disappears. I look up and see Momoi dangling from the collar getting held by certain tanned teen.

"No! I want Yu-chan!" Momoi anime cried as she tried to reach to me while getting dangled.

"You freaking trying to kill the midget by suffocating her?" Aomine yells.

I look back and see two more familiar boys and grin.

"Sei-kun, Kise-kun."

KOYUKI P.O.V.

I ran towards them smiling widely.

"Yukicchi!" Kise-kun exclaims as he ran towards me, his arms extended for a hug.

I quickly jump over the tall blonde by using his shoulders as an extra lift and land in front of the red haired teen.

"Sei-kun!" I yelled as I hugged the taller red head.

I felt arms wrap around me as I pressed my face into his chest. Taking a deep breath, I sighed in comfort, realizing he smelled exactly like the jacket I was currently wearing.

"Oh my god! I owe you so much! Thank you for the jacket! I was so embarrassed!" I shriek breaking away from the hug.

Sei-kun's usual stoic expression was replaced by a amused smile as he looked behind me.

"Looks like you reject Ryota as usual," he muttered running his large hand through his hair.

I look at what he was looking at and frowned when I see an anime crying Ki-chan who was getting comfort by Tet-chan and Dai-kun who patted his back as he laid on the floor.

"Umm, hey Ki-chan," I mumbled lowly, making the blond teen stop crying instantly.

"Yukicchi actually is using the nickname she gave me when I first joined the basketball team!" He yelled as he pointed at me.

I sigh rubbing my forehead getting a bit annoyed with the energetic blonde.

"Ki-chan, if you keep yelling like that I'm going to stop calling you that," I stated strictly while Sei-kun puts a hand on top of my head.

Ki-chan frowns but shuts up and stands next to the rest of the GoM.

"And Sei-kun don't do that! You're making me feel smaller than I'm already am!" I yelled as I swatted away his hand away from my head.

"Sorry to break it to you, but you are small Koyuki," he answers with a light smirk.

Hey! That's a sensitive topic! No one messes with my height of 4'9!!! Although I'm small, I can jump pretty darn high!

I pouted and lightly smack him on the arm making everyone watching gulp with fright.

What? Did I do something?