Chapter 41

She's I'm different

Chapter 41

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

In high school basketball, there are three major championships.

The summer 'Inter-High' the fall 'National Sports Meet' and the winter 'Winter Cup'.

Until recently the biggest title among them was the summer one.

But....

By getting sponsors and doing TV broadcasts, the winter title has gained momentum year after year.

Now, at or even above the level of the summer.... The last biggest titles is the...

WINTER CUP....

~*~

An certain brunette irritatedly stood next to her team, though she wasn't awed as the large stadium filled with hundreds of people.

She suddenly screamed out loud, veins popping on her forehead and chin, "WHAT ARE THOSE IDIOTS DOING?!" She screeched as the image of the the tall red haired male and the female with magenta haired popped in her mind, "HELLO!? THE OPENING CEREMONY'S ALREADY ENDED!!" Riko raged in anger as she punched the wall.

All the males sweat dropped as they huddled close together.

"Apparently they both forgot about the time difference...." Tsuchida sighed as his shoulders slumped.

Kiyoshi laughed hesitantly as he swat, "He says he'll be here soon," the tall male scratched his head and laughed.

The team quietly talked to each other, many of them holding their stomach, the butterfly starting to flutter.

Furihata sighed but looked around in amazement, his eyes wide in shock and slight fear, "Whoa... The Inter-High courts were amazing too, but... This is even bigger!" He exclaimed, "And no matter where you look, there are hard-to-beat-teams who've been featured in books and magazines."

The two other freshman nodded in amazement.

"So we're gonna be playing against these monsters..." Fukuda gasped as an uneasy look appeared on his face.

Kawahara and Furihata seemed to realized their friend's words, gulped nervously.

"Idiots!" A loud voice yelled as the three males were slapped on their backs, being pushed forward.

"Oww! Senpai?!"

Hyuga walked past them before turning back, "It's not like we were invited here to be audience. It's alright, just be confident and walked with your head raised high."

The three freshmen shared a look, before turning towards their Senpai and captain with a new respect, "Y-Yes...!"

In truth Hyuga was sweating bullets, his hands placed over his heart, 'Right...? Am I right?' The glassed teen questioned himself nervously.

Izuki who was watching the whole scene stifled a chuckle as he sweat dropped slightly, 'Even though you're scared too... Our first national tournament...'

While the Seirin teen bickered with each other, Kuroko was quietly standing by himself in worry.

His light blue eyes were frantically searching for his cousin who should be here any moment. Though he couldn't spot her anywhere.

'Yuki-chan... Seriously, at these important time....' He thought as he sighed deepily. He jumped slightly as his phone vibrated as a melody was sounded in the room.