QUESTION AND ANSWERS!!!!

ME: Elllllllllooooooooooo~ I feel extremely bad that I haven't updated but I've decided to make this a special chapter by inviting few of the most amazing people in the manga world. It's finally time to greet our special guest, please welcome Koyuki, the GoM members, and the others!

OTHERS: *glares at me*

ME: Eep! I mean all the other teams!

KOYUKI AND TETSUYA: *walks in holding hands. Koyuki smiling a bit nervously while Tetsuya has a straight face. The other five casually walk in with their teams*

ME: My, Tet-chan, you're stoic as usual! And Yuki-chan your hair is lovely as always.

KOYUKI: *giggles* thank you Author-chan! Mido-kun braided it for me today in a waterfall braid.

ME: *raises eyebrow* Hooooo... Have fun Midorima?

MIDORIMA: *blushes and looks away* why would I have fun?!

ME: ok tsun-tsun no need to yell, anyways I want to welcome you all, thank you for joining. I have received wonderful questions from your fans, that you guys will be answering!

AOMINE: Just start already, I could be at home reading some magazines! *yawns rudely*

MOMOI: DAI-CHAN! You're so rude! You don't have to be so mean to Author-chan!

ME: *laughs* it ok, it's just like him! No need to apolo-

AKASHI: Daiki do not be rude to the author, apologize.

ME: *stares at Akashi excited* 'Man, I have to admit, this red head may be one of my most favorite characters'

KISE: Yeah! Aominecchi! You need to apologize to authorcchi, she has the power to write who Yukicchi well end up with!

EVERYONE: *stares at Kise for a second before looking at me with an raised eyebrow.*

ME: *sweats nervously and smile* uh, how 'bout I just start asking the questions. 'Man I can't tell them Koyuki's going to end up with SENSORED...'

KOYUKI: Ok everyone be quiet! We need to hear the questions! * smiles happily as she sits on the big couch*

ME: Thank you Koyuki, so the very first question is from CrazyOtaku16, thank you honeybun for asking the question! Anyways her question was "Sei-kun, Ryo-kun, Dai-chan, Shin-chan, and Atsushi-kun, what made you feel attracted towards Yuki-chan other than her looks? And Tai-chan, how did you feel when Yuki-chan kissed you? Also are you afraid the GoM, except Testu-kun of course, are going to murder you?"

KOYUKI AND ALL THE NAMED MALES: *blushes*

KAGAMI: Whats with the weird nicknames! God dammit! *extremely red from blushing. He glares at Koyuki who was also red* I felt nothing kissing that midget!

KOYUKI: *glares back at Kagami* Oi who are you calling a midget you fatty!

KAGAMI: *smirks* What's wrong, midget? You can't take the truth?

KOYUKI: *angrily snares and jumps up from her seat* shut up you Bakagami, you wanna go! You're just upset it was your first kiss!

KOYUKI AND KAGAMI: *continues to argue with each other*

KAGAMI: I'm not scared of these idiots! *points to the GoM members with irked marks* I swear j'll beat them!

KOYUKI: Well I hope they beat you up!!!?