CHAPTER 30

WARNING!!!!

Cussing and swears are present in this chapter!

Bold- English

Regular- Japanese

RECAP:

Koyuki frowned and looked at Kiyoshi worriedly as she saw him look at something worriedly.

"...Sorry everyone, go ahead before me."

Koyuki frowned and stayed put to where she was hanging off Teppei.

"Eh?" Koganei questioned in confusion, "Alright, we'll be waiting for you outside Teppei!"

Koyuki slowly unwrapped her arms from Kiyoshi's neck and peered into his face.

"I'm staying." She strongly stated as she eyed the person sitting on the bench to the right. Her magenta eyes narrowed and became hard.

She slowly slid down and took her senpai's jacket in hand and gripped it as she stared at the male sitting on the bench.

"Long time no see." Teppei muttered as he stood there, "Hanamiya...."

KOYUKI P.O.V.

My magenta eyes narrowed dangerously as I stared at the black haired male who sat on the bench.

"Hey...." The male muttered as he smirked maliciously, "I was dying to see you two!"

I bit back a foul comment and chewed my lower lip as eyed my least favorite crown-less generals. Maybe least favorite is too weak... I should have said hate, that word perfectly describes my feeling towards this nefarious male.

My hands gripped Teppei-senpai's jacket tightly while I stood behind him glaring at the devil himself.

"I saw you during the match," senpai stated as he looked down at the seated male, "You weren't playing against Shutoku on purpose."

A snare made it my my lips as my glare became harsher.

"Yup!" Hanamiya cheerfully chirped, "Something wrong? And darling stop glaring at me like that, your pretty face looks ugly."

My nose scrunched up at his name for me, he called my 'darling' on purpose knowing I hated him. Disgusting pig... Just by calling me that the hair at the back of my neck rose.

I calmed down slightly as Teppei-senpai placed his large hand on my head patting down the hair.

"I don't care whether it's right or wrong, I just don't like it."

An awkward silence fell until Hanamiya broke it with a loud laugh, "...FUHAHA! As usual your goody-two-shoes act is so lame Kiyoshi..."

"And your fucking bitchy attitude pisses me off!" I growled completely aware that Hanamiya understood what I was saying. I hate to admit it but he actually is a genius.

Senpai gave me a questioning look while Hanamiya smirked and waved his hand dismissing my comment.

"If I tried hard and revealed my cards today, all three of the matches would become serious fights. That'll be tiresome." The hair at the back of my neck rose again while a shiver raced down my back, "I don't care about the immediate victory. Since in the remaining two, you guys will lose by yourself."

His tone changed drastically, there were no playfulness left.

'?!' What is he saying?

"What does that mean?" Senpai demanded as he took a step towards the still sitting male.