Chapter 2: She's back Rewritten

Recap:

"I'll have a match with you but with one condition, I want it to be a two on two, Tet-chan as my partner, and whoever get a 150 points first wins" I say looking at the blond.

"What!? I wanted Kurokocchi!" He wined but shuts up when I gave a look, "Fine, Kagamicchi will do," he grumbled.

Kagami simply glared at him but grinned at me, "Let it be a fair game.'

**************

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Ok Tet-chan, I don't know if I'll go all out or not but I'll decide as I go along, I want you to play like how we used to in street basketball. But we'll continue passing to each other, I'll make the points since I know you don't like shooting," the magenta haired girl looked at her cousin, "I've known you for a long time Tet-chan, and I know you haven't even told the Generation of Miracles what you can do," Koyuki smirked at the teal haired boy who shrugged.

"You always seem to read me Yuki-chan," he mumbled as he brought his fist out, Koyuki looked at it for a while but grinned widely as she tapped it with her own.

* * * * * *

"Ready? Set! Go!" As soon as the ball was tossed into the sky, Koyuki moved back not even bothering to jump, she knew she wouldn't stand a chance with the red haired giant.

She ran straight to her side of the court, waiting for the them to attack. At the corner of her eyes, she noticed her cousin run behind Kagami and easily steal the ball, passing it to her.

She grinned widely as she quickly dribbled across the court, but as she almost reached the hoop, Kise was in front of her.

'Hmmm, he did get faster,' she thought to herself. 'But his speed can't beat me,' she quietly thought as she dribbled past him.

'Fast as always' The blonde thought as he jumped to block the dunk the petite girl was planning on doing.

Suddenly the dunk's form changed and the basketball was gone from her hand.

'What?!' Kise thought in shock.

Suddenly he heard the familiar 'whoosh' as the ball went through the net.

The ball fell to the ground with few bounces before stopping, leaving everyone shocked.

'What the hell just happened?' They all thought looking at the ball underneath the net.

They got out of daze when they heard a loud 'clap' of hands. The cousins were smiling at each other, looking at the two confused players.

"Yukicchi! You passed the ball to Kurokocchi and then he passed it back to you when you were still in the air?!" Kise yelled as he pointed an accusing finger at the magentanette.

'But the ball entered the hoop.....? Was it an formless shoot...?' Kagami thought looking at his teammates cousin in confusion.

The two Kurokos shrugged their shoulders confirming their question, these two were definitely dangerous.

* * * * * *

Forty minutes into the game it was 42-45 Kise's team winning by three points.

Koyuki gasped for air and gulped down a mouth full of water during the five minute break.

"Tet-chan, I don't think I'll last if I continue like this," she grumbled loudly, making everyone turn her direction.