CHAPTER 9 "We play." Rewritten

Recap:

"Wait, is she really going to be it...?" Izuki-senpai whispered to Tet-chan who only nodded.

"Yes, she actually is," Tet-chan confirmed something, making them all whisper more.

"What!" I yelled frustrated.

They continued to ignore me and whispered to each other.

"The trump card....."

"Winter cup might not be...."

"Damn right we're going to win...!"

My fist shook slightly as heat climbed up to my head, my eye sight becoming spotted by black.

My teeth grinder together, making a painful noise I only could hear hear.

And before I knew it, everything went black.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The magenta haired teen took in a deep breath. Suddenly the gym became quiet as a loud 'SNAP' echoed through the gym.

Kuroko stared at his female cousin in horror as he watched her hair suddenly start to tumble down, covering her face. His teals eyes caught the small hair tie fall to the ground, ripped apart.

He quickly sprinted to the bleachers as fast as he could, slipping into the cracks, hiding and only peaking out.

The rest of the team looked at their phantom player in pure confusion, his unnatural action shocking them. But  soon, they looked back at the frozen female freshman.

Kagami who was mentally slow as usual looked at Koyuki before frowning, "Hey Yuki, your hair band broke," he stated the obvious, grabbing the petite girl's arm.

Suddenly Kagami was on his back on the ground wheezing.

Riko's eyes widen as she saw her 6'2 ace on his back, coughing violently.

'W-What?! Did she just throw Kagami to the floor....?! How...?! He weighs at least twice as much as Yuki-chan....!' Everyone in the gym thought as they continued to watch the struggling ace.

A look of horror appeared on their face as they realized something wasn't right.

Kiyoshi looked closely at Koyuki before slipping away from the crowd to join Kuroko hiding in the bleachers.

"Hey, I'm going to-"

Kuroko quickly covered Kiyoshi's mouth with his hand and shushed him.

"Shhhh, please whisper so we don't catch her attention, senpai," Kuroko whispered as he took his hand away from Kiyoshi's mouth.

"What's going on?" Kiyoshi questioned making sure to whisper.

Kuroko looked at Koyuki grimly, "Yuki-chan is usually nice but as you may have already noticed, she has a bit of a split personality. We found out that Yuki-chan had extreme strength when she was a toddler. And after many experiments and studies we found out that when her hair is tied up, we can suppress the extra strength. But we also found out that if we frustrated her enough, and her hair is unnaturally put down, her emotions and strength are out of control," Kuroko explained.