CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN

RECAP:

Kuroko and everyone's eyes who hasn't heard of this bet widen. The male snapped their attention towards the three conscious members while Koyuki was gapping at Momoi.

Silence.......... *cricket cricket*

Koyuki was shaking with shock and anger.

"WHAAAAAATTT!!!" Everyone winced lightly at the loud scream. The crickets immediately stopped while the owl that was perched on the tree let out a loud screech of surprise before flying off.

"ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD! I'M GOING TO *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* AND THEN *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* THAT THEIR FUTURE GENERATION WILL WINCE TOO!!!" All the males flinched and paled at her threat.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Momoi and Riko stared wide eyed at their magenta haired companion.

'Maybe I shouldn't have said that....' Momoi regretted as they watched Koyuki fume.

Koyuki was taking deep breath trying to calm down, "I can't believe they decided this..." her face was visibly still a bit red with anger.

"Ma, ma! Why don't you calm down a bit Yuki-chan? Let's enjoy the hot springs for now and get ready for our yukata! Then we can talk about your problem!" Riko smiled patting her kouhai's head lightly. (A/N Ma, Ma, is something like, "Wait, calm down a second" in Japanese)

Koyuki frowned but nodded making Momoi and Riko both squeal and hug her.

'Yessss! Yukata!' The both girls evilly thought, excited to dress the magentanette.

The males on the other hand quickly exited the onsen and quickly changed, deciding it was an good idea to go into their assigned rooms and not come out so they wouldn't feel a certain magentanette's wrath.

Kuroko on other hand stayed and sat on the bench between the male and female bath entrance, silently waiting for his cousin. In his hand was an Coolish icecream, vanilla milkshake in a plastic bag like thing he bought earlier.

He enjoyed the cool sweet on his tongue after the hot bath. On the outside he looked stoic with no expression, but in the inside he was angered with his former teammates.

He could expect Aomine or Kise making stupid mistakes like that but Akashi the red emperor was another story. He wouldn't expect his former captain to make such a stupid bet that'll upset Koyuki.

He slowly took another sip from his milkshake before sighing. He could imagine his magenta haired cousin throwing a fit right now, feeling pity for the two other girls getting her wrath.

"Ah! Tetsu-kun!" A cheerful voice yelled, making the teal teen look up.

"Momoi-San," Kuroko muttered as he eyed the pinknette, his cheeks blushing a bit looking at her. She wore a bright pink yukata, which was not one provided from the ryokan.

Momoi was too happy to see Kuroko to notice how he blushed, but she noticed him looking at her.

"Oh, this yukata, if we paid an extra 500 yen we were able to choose what kind of yukata we want to wear! Is it pretty!" Momoi gushed twirling around.

Kuroko nodded, "How's Yuki-chan? We could hear you guys from our side, everyone ran away into their rooms," Kuroko stated with a stoic face.

Momoi laughed nervously as Kuroko lightly glared at her, "Why didn't I know about this Momoi-San?"