CHAPTER 10 "YOU TRAITORS!!!!" Rewritten

ME: Hi readers! Say hi guys! XD

SEIRIN/GOM: Hello! :)

ME: So... I hope you've been enjoying the story so far.

KOYUKI-Nooooooo! Why does this whole thing need to be about my love life. X(

ME: Because I said so! :)

KOYUKI: So? Why me?

ME: Um, because you're beautiful? *sneaks a look at all the basketball players*

KOYUKI: Awww, you flatter me! *Blush* (˘˘)

KAGAMI: URGH! Just freaking hurry up! I just want to play basketball!

Me: Shut it Bakagami!

KAGAMI: What did you call me brat!

ME: Baka, who're you calling brat! I'm the freaking same age as you! A F-R-E-S-H-M-A-N!!?

KAGAMI: So, you're a midget!

ME: *Shake with anger* DONT CALL ME A MIDGET!!! *Lunged at him*

EVERYONE: UWWWWAAAA A FIGHT!!! SOMEBODY STOP IT!!!

TETSUYA: *Dodges the rolling bodies* Trufflerabbit13 does not own the Kuroko No Basket, the only thing she owns is my "cousin" Koyuki Kuroko and some of the plot.

ME: TET-KUN! Tell them I'll give anybody a concussion by hitting them with a basketball if they copy my idea!

TETSUYA: Trufflerabbit13 will murder you if you copy her idea

ME: HEY I WOULDN'T DO THAT.... maybe?

?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!?&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&?!&

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The plane was silent as the rest of the teams quietly observed the gathered Generation of Miracles.

They were all trying to listen to their conversation but the whispers were too low for anyone to hear.

"Hey, I wonder what they're talking about," Izuki mumbled as he sat next to Teppei. The smiling giant shrugged before looking at his team's phantom player.

"Shouldn't we go pick her up?" Riko questioned as she looked at the sleeping girl in the red haired teen's arm. The brunette's eyebrows scrunched as she noticed how all of the GoM members were watching the magentanette sleep.

Kuroko silently stood up and walked over to the GoM who all had a determined look on their face.

"Hello everyone, I came to pick Yuki-chan up," Kuroko stoically said as he gently looked at the sleeping girl. Though behind male's soft teal eyes, there seems to be suspicion hidden beneath it as he eyed his former teammates.

Akashi gave the sleeping girl one last look before nodding at the phantom player. Kuroko gently picked up his cousin into his arms, though as soon as all her weight fell on him, he stumbled back.

A flash of panic appeared on all the GoM member's and other team's face as Kuroko started to fall back, the sleeping girl still in his arm.

Suddenly two hands were placed on the back of the falling boy's back steadying him.