CHAPTER 29

WARNING:

A lot of time skips.....

RECAP:

"Lane-up!?" I gasp as Tai-chan yelled while jumping in the air. He's going higher and higher...

My eyes widen as a shock went down my back making goosebumps appear all over my body. No, he didn't... The tingly feeling didn't disappear out of my limbs, he did it... He forced it open...

There's no proof. But I felt it, I bet they all felt it. We're called geniuses that appear once in a decade, the generation of miracles. The the only ones that can counter us in a 1-1 is us ourselves.

Players who are in the same level as us aren't suppose to exists, and even if they appear it'll only be in the future.

But we all heard it... That was the sound.... The sound of the tightly closed gate that only extraordinary geniuses can enter being...

Being forced open....

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"GOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed as I stood on the court. My voice echoed through the stadium with the rest of my teammates as they screamed with me.

My magenta eyes shined with excitement as I watched the the hard orange ball enter the basketball hoop.

"Ye-...." I trailed off as I watched Tai-chan fall onto the ground landing on the hard smooth floor with a loud 'THUD'

"NOT AGAIN!" Everyone on the bench yelled in disbelief as they sweat dropped.

"Although he made it this time...." Koganei-senpai added at the end as he laughed hesitantly. I jumped slightly at shock as a loud whistle was blown.

"END OF MATCH!"

I quickly realized what happened and jumped in joy. I ran towards the hoop where Tai-chan laid on the ground. My beloved cousin offering his hand to the tall red haired teen.

"Ouch...." Tai-chan groaned as he squinted in pain as he held his lower back with his left hand.

Tet-chan was smiling pleasantly as he pushed his hand into Tai-chan's face, "You're flipping over quite often today, Kagami-kun."

Tai-chan grinned and gripped Tet-chan's hand and stood up, "Shut up Kuroko."

I couldn't help it, I couldn't hold myself anymore.

"We won!!!!" I cheered and ran to my two friends. I jumped and crashed into the two males, wrapping my thin arms around each of their necks. They stumbled but somehow held me up.

"Good job Yuki-chan," Tet-chan softly said as he hugged me back with a kind smile on his face.

Tai-chan on the other hand grinned wildly and gripped my head with his hand, "Of course we'll win!" I giggled and dragged them to where the teams were gathering.

For a second my eyes went to the bleachers where Tōō were sitting, but quickly looked away when I saw it already empty.

"With 108 to 61, Seirin highschool wins!!!"

We all bowed at each other, "THANK YOU FOR THE MATCH!"

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I sat on Teppei-senpai's shoulder and looked at the paper in his hand curiously.

"Wow we only have few more matches left!" I comment as I steady myself on the iron heart's shoulder. Teppei-senpai smiled and nodded as he held my calves.