Chapter 42

She's in different

Chapter 42

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"Itai~!!!!!" I cried as I clutched my head that had a large swelling blob on it. Tears were welling out of my eyes as I bit my lips.

"Of course it hurts idiot!!!! What were you two thinking?!!" Riko-Senpai screamed as she gave a hard smack on Tai-chan's head with the large paper fan.

I glared at the object, don't underestimate that thing.... It's made out of paper but it hurt like shi- shiz... Yeah, shiz.

"Ite! What are you doing? Desu..." Tai-Chan yelled but added the desu realizing he was talking to the Senpai.

"Jeez you two, how old are you again?" Riko-Senpai grumbled to herself as Kiyoshi-Senpai and Hyuga-Senpai tried to calm her down.

Wincing in pain, I rubbed the bump on my head in slight annoyance. Jeez and right before the game.

I grumbled to myself and started to slip on my basketball shoes. Tying them tightly, I pulled on the ribbon that held my hair up. The long magenta strand fell over my shoulder until I started to gather them with my hands. Within a second I easily tied my hair into simple a high pony tail.

"Yuki-chan, Kagami-kun, it's time."

I look up and smile at my cousin who stood in front of us with his warmup clothes on.

"Yeah," Tai-chan grumbled as he stared at my cousin.

I watched the two males stare at each other for a moment, curious in what was happening, "I was pretty shocked by Akashi but, that's all," the red head stated as he stood up, "There's no point thinking about someone we aren't even against yet. Besides," Tai-chan paused a serious look appearing on his face, "My minds all full of 'him'."

I smirked slightly and stood by the door waiting for the two males.

"You ready guys?" I questioned while cracking my neck.

Tai-chan smirked showing his teeth as he slapped his large hand on my back, "Of course, I'm was born ready."

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The Winter Cup is the last battle ground of the big 3 competition that is held at the end of the year.

There are fifty participating schools. A total of fifty matches are held over the seven say tournaments.

Immediately following the commencement ceremony, the 1st round takes place over the first two days using a total of four courts.

Three main courts and one sub-court. As matched conclude one by one, at last-

The most anticipated match of the first day was about to begin....

~*~

"Oh! Here they are!" The crowds yelled as the team with black, red and white uniforms walk onto the courts.

"Good luck Seirin!!!!" The crowd cheers.

An obvious look of nervousness appear on many of the players faces as the loud crowd cheered them on.

"Suge!!! We're getting so much more cheering than ever before, and..." Koganei's eyes stared at everything around in in shock, "The seats are basically packed even though it's the first day?! Maybe we're actually pretty famous?!"

Hyuga turned an uncertain look at the cat like teen as he pushed his glasses up, "D-Dumbass. Of course not!"

"Eh?!"