eighteen

I walked into the living room to find Josh and Drew whispering with each other. I said hello as I stood in the doorway but they ignored me so I rolled my eyes and stormed off into the kitchen. I made myself a coffee and sat at the island, scrolling through instagram.

"Liv let's go" Drew came into the kitchen and grabbed my keys off the counter.

"What? Where are we going? We don't work until 11" It was only 9 in the morning. I was planning on going for a run before work.

"It's a surprise, c'mon we're gonna be late" I finished my coffee and agreed, following him and Josh down to my car. They got there before me so they piled into the front seats so I was stuck in the back. Once we all were in the car and buckled up, Josh turned around and held a tie out to me.

"What would you like me to do with that?"

"Blindfold" You've got to be kidding me. I roll my eyes but put the blindfold on anyway. I feel the car start to move and I lay back in my seat, waiting for us to get to wherever we're going.

About 20 minutes later, I feel the car come to a stop. I get excited at what this surprise could be but also nervous. I've heard them whispering the whole trip about where we're going and how we're going to be late but I still have no idea what the surprise is. They come to my door and I hear it open but I still can't see anything. Someone's hand grabs mine and pulls me out of the car. I get out and walk a bit forward so they can close the car door behind me. I hear sliding doors open and a squeal. Light floods my eyes and I take a second to adjust to the brightness. When I can finally see normally again, I look up and scream. There she is, right in front of me is my best friend Madelyn Cline. I run and jump into her arms squeezing her so tight, scared to let go.

"Liv! I missed you so much" She hugged me back just as hard and I feel a tear slip out of my eye.

"I missed you more Mads" Then I hear more voices greeting eachother and I look up. "Austin! Chase!" I let go of Mads and run into their arms. My family is back together again.

We all get in my car and drive back to my apartment. We have a party planned for Drew tonight and I'm so happy the rest of our friends are here now. We spend the rest of the morning catching up with eachother and then Drew and I leave for work while the others set up for our party.

Later that night, music boomed through my apartment during Drew's birthday party. Everyone came over after work today and we surprised him with an early party. His actually birthday is tomorrow but we have to work all day and we got off early today so it made more sense to do it now.

Everyone was spread out in the living room and the kitchen. There was a karaoke machine in the living room but the drinks and food was in the kitchen. I was leaning against the counter in between Owen's legs who was on the counter. Charlie and Savannah were in a similar position across from us and Madi and Jeremy were also here. The boys were having a conversation that we weren't paying much attention to but instead, we were fooling around and poking our fingers at the all to bother them. Madi kept sticking her finger in Jer's side and he kept swatting her away. Sav would poke Charlie's cheek whoever he talked and I was tracing my fingers up and down Owen's legs.

After a while, we got bored of sitting with the boys so we went to hang out in the living room. I got some good videos of Drew, Josh, and Booboo singing Shake it Off which I will later use as blackmail. When they had finished, Madi, Jadah, Sav, and I decided to do a group performance of Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix. Madi called everyone into the room so that they could watch and I saw Charlie and Owen standing to the side, looking very excited for what is to come.