three

The first day of filming was exciting. I only filmed one scene with Madi since the boys were filming their own scenes today. I spent my downtime in my trailer or at craft services because I was pretty tired still from moving in and everything.

We've wrapped for the day and I'm just changing into my clothes and getting ready to leave when I hear voices outside and then a knock on my door. "Oliviaaaaaaa" I immediately know it's Charlie so I walk over and swing the door open, watching him stumble back into Owen. I laugh and look between the two as Owen pushes Charlie up and steadies him on him feet. 

"What's up boys?" I lean against the doorframe. 

"We want to go out but everyone else is tired and boring so do you wanna come get dinner with us?" Owen seems quiet which is odd because earlier he wouldn't stop talking. 

"Yeah sure let me just get my stuff" I turn around and grab my purse and the flowers that Drew sent me.

 I turn back around to leave and Owen finally speaks up "Who are those flowers from?" He looks at me like a little puppy and he looks so cute. Wait- no I cant think he's cute, we work together. I come back to reality and look back at Owen avoiding his eyes. 

"Drew Starkey, my costar from Outer Banks" I smile lightly and walk down the steps of my trailer. 

"Didn't you date him?" I look back at the boys as I notice Charlie pats Owen on the shoulder almost as if he's comforting him and I nod while laughing 

"Yeah but we're friends now, nothing more" Owen looks relieved which confuses me but I shake it off.

We get closer to our cars and I unlock mine. "No way. That's your car?" Charlie stops dead in his tracks. 

"Yeah, isn't she a beauty" I act like a crazy car fanatic when I talk about this car, its just so pretty. 

"Um yes this is way better than my orange Subaru" We all laugh because what car could be worse than an orange Subaru. I hop into my drivers seat and we plan to meet at the restaurant which is right by my apartment so I decide to just keep the flowers in the car while we eat.

Dinner goes well and I end up getting to know the boys really well. I found out that they're living together again for filming and that their apartment is right across the street from mine. Charlie was very talkative the whole time and Owen talked a bit but not as much as I thought he would. He seemed nervous and I assumed he was an introvert around people he didn't know too well. I kept asking him questions though which kept him included and he seemed to appreciate it. Charlie paid for my meal which I wasn't too happy about but I told him I'd treat next time to which he agreed to. After we paid, I invited the boys to a movie night at my place since it's bigger than theirs. They agreed but first they went back to their apartment to change and park their car.

I went up to my apartment and put my flowers in a vase and pulled some blankets and pillows out of the hall closet and threw them down on the grey cloud couch in front of the TV. I hear a knock on the door so I walk over to open it. As soon as I do, I get a blanket thrown at my face and I almost fall over considering how heavy it is. I'm in complete darkness and I hear Charlie and Owen hysterically laughing. Once they regain their composure, I'm holding the blanket in my hands. I playfully roll my eyes and walk over to the couch throwing their blanket on the already huge pile. Charlie and Owen are still standing in the entryway gaping at the apartment. "Boys that's only the entry, keeps walking" I laugh as I walk into the kitchen to get some snacks.

"Olivia this place is insane! How did you get it on such late notice?" I'm pretty sure Charlie was falling in love with my apartment. I laughed as I walked out of the kitchen with my hands full of candy and popcorn. 

"It's my family's place, my parents let me stay here." I set the snacks down on the table in front of the couch. The boys finally had made it into the main living area and sat on the couch, leaving a space for me in the middle. I plopped down on the couch and after turning on the TV, I gave Owen the remote as I didn't trust Charlie to choose the movie. Owen's hand brushed against mine which made his cheeks blush. He quickly looked back to the TV and I reached forward to grab some candy. I need to ignore my 'feelings' for Owen, if I could even call it that. Maybe I'm just feeling this because I haven't dated anyone since Drew. I mean obviously, he's attractive who could disagree but we're working together. Even though things worked out when Drew and I broke up, it doesn't mean that will always happen. I realize I've been zoned out while thinking about this and I snap back to reality and I grab a bag of candy and go to sit back when I feel two strong arms pulling me into a hard body.

oliviameyers added to their story!

*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

a/n !

another chapter! little cliffhanger at the end but the next chapter will be up soon:) have a good day/night