nine

IMPORTANT!!
so i just realized that drew starkey is 27😭 which would've made him like 25 when they dated. so for the purpose of this book we're going to pretend that he's 21 which is a year older than liv! okay that's all, enjoy this chapter.

I woke up in Owen's bed alone. I look around for my phone before realizing that it's still in my purse from last night, turned off. I get up and walk into the living room to get my phone. When I walk out of the bedroom I see Owen holding a mug, walking towards me. "Good morning Liv, I was just coming in to wake you." He hands me the mug and leans down to softly kiss me.

"Thank you!" I take a sip of my coffee and grab my phone, turning it on. "Oh my gosh, look at all these messages about my posts yesterday" Owen comes over and we go through the comments, replying to some and ignoring others.

"Keep posting stuff, I like seeing people freak out" Owen laughs and walks to grab his mug from the kitchen counter. I agree with what he said and walk over to the full length mirror in the corner of the living room.

oliviameyers added to their story!

I post the story and go back to where Owen is

I post the story and go back to where Owen is. "What time do you have to be on set today?" I start tidying up his mess.

"In an hour or so.. You aren't there until later right?" He is sitting one one side of the counter while I stand on the other.

"Yeah but I'll just come with you and hang out, if it's alright with you?" I finish my coffee and put the mug in the dishwasher.

"Okay sounds good. I'll get ready and then we can go to your place and get you new clothes to wear. It's raining though so you can change into my clothes to walk over there." I'd never turn down borrowing his clothes so I walk into his room and sit on his bed as he grabs a hoodie and sweatpants and hands them to me before going into the bathroom to get ready.

I change my clothes and then post another story, just to get the people talking.

oliviameyers added to their story!

I instantly start getting replies from fans and friends but I don't feel the need to answer any

I instantly start getting replies from fans and friends but I don't feel the need to answer any. I instead go to my messages and answer some of those.