eight

surprise update because of owen's post today! he's so cute i can't🥲

Drew has been in Vancouver for two weeks now. It's October 25th today and I'm currently getting ready for a date. With Owen Joyner.

About a week after Drew and Owen's call, Owen came up to me one set and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with him. At first I thought he meant a casual, friends dinner but he later informed me that it was indeed a date. He was going to be here any minute and I was sitting on the couch stressing out. It isn't really a big deal, I've been out for dinner with him plenty of times but this feels very important, almost like there is lots of pressure on tonight.

I hear him knock on my door and I walk over, careful not to trip in my heels. I open the door and my jaw almost drops down to the floor. There he is in a white button down holding a bouquet of pink flowers. "Liv... you look amazing" Our eyes meet and it feels like the world stops turning.

"Same to you Mr. Joyner" I break the eye contact and focus back on the flowers as he holds them out for me to take.

"Here I picked these up at the place you like, down the street." I smile at the thoughtful gesture. I think I told him about that flower shop within the first few days of meeting him.

"I love them, come in while I put them in water." I step aside and let him in and we walk to the kitchen where I look for a vase to fill up with water. "Actually, I'm gonna have some fun with this." I grab my phone and take a picture for instagram and them put my phone back into my purse.

oliviameyers added to their story!

I finish putting the flowers in their water and turn to Owen, holding out my hand

I finish putting the flowers in their water and turn to Owen, holding out my hand. "Ready?" I start to lead him towards the door, grabbing my mask from the hall table.

"Yeah let's go. You're fine with walking? It's just down the street." We get into the elevator and I push the button to go to the lobby.

"Okay but can you take a picture of me before we go? I want to post in this dress" Owen laughs but agrees. He's gotten used to taking photos for me. I like sharing small moments of my life to social media, it helps me keep memories in one place and tonight is definitely one that I want to remember.

We walk outside and it's actually pretty nice out and not too cold. We go near the garden at the side of the building to take the picture and once he gets a good one I post it onto my instagram and then completely turn my phone off.

 We go near the garden at the side of the building to take the picture and once he gets a good one I post it onto my instagram and then completely turn my phone off

liked by savannahleemay, charlotteevans and 764,738 others

oliviameyers date night (p.s. wear ur masks)

charlotteevans GET IT GIRL!! (LITERALLY😉)

joshuatbassett you're so cute

themadisonreyes DATE???

user1 can we get an f in the chat for owen
user2 F
toricaro f
user3 TORI COMMENTED!!! CONGRATS @user1
user4 but what if she's with owen
[liked by charlie_gillespie,       drewstarkey and 649 others]

drewstarkey dress is too short

savannahleemay you better be with you know who😌

user5 this is weird... she hasn't answered anyone's comments
drewstarkey she's on a date🤦‍♂️

charlie_gillespie I feel left out

kennyortega Beautiful Olivia!❤️

carolynnshada love that dress! I'm gonna steal it😉 also, who ya with?

Owen had chosen one of our favourite restaurants to go to, The Keg. It was about five minutes from our apartments and we don't go often but we have been a few times together. We got there in no time and got seated at put table quickly. All my nerves from before had settled by now and I was having a great time. It felt like we were just friends but better, we already knew each other pretty well so we just were hanging out and it is one of the best dates I've ever been on.

Once we had finished eating we walked back to his apartment since Charlie was out with Jer and Drew was probably home by now. We got inside and I immediately collapsed on the couch. "I am so full. I don't think I've ever eaten that much." Owen plops down next to me and agreed silently.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I roll over so that I'm looking at him and admire him again. He looks really good, like really good.

"Okay but can we watch it in your room? Your couch kinda sucks" I get up and walk into his room.

"Sorry miss $700 cloud couch, Charlie and I aren't rich" He jokes as he walks into his closet to change into comfier clothes. He throws a shirt out at me which I assume means I should change into it. I walk into the bathroom and take my dress off, leaving it on the counter making a mental note to not forget it here. I walk back into his room only to find him laying shirtless in his bed with Netflix on.

"Come here girl, let's Netflix and chill" Owen rubs the bed next to him with a smirk on his face and I fake gag at his choice of words.

"God, never say that to me ever again. Makes me wanna walk home." I climb into bed next to him and take the remote from his hand and choose a movie to watch.

"Seriously? Clueless again?" I've made him watch this movie probably 10 times over the past month, but what can I say? It's a good movie!

"Shhhh Paul Rudd is on the screen" I curl into his side and he puts his arm around me, helping me get comfortable.

We're half watching the movie, half arguing. I keep having to tell Owen to shut up and he just keeps talking. After the 15th time I told him to be quiet he grabs my wrists and flips us over so that he's hovering over me. "Last time we were in this position, Charlie walked in" I whisper to him, our faces very close to each other.

"He won't this time." After that Owen leans down and closes the gap between us.

*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

a/n !
it finally happened! sorry about the time skip but i hope you enjoyed this chapter. have a good day/night