forty nine

It seems like I can't spend more than a week in one city; we're officially back in Vancouver for season 3 of Julie and the Phantoms. This move has been a lot more stressful for me than any of the previous ones though. Ever since my collection with Victoria Secret, I've felt a desire to continue down that path.

I've been thinking a lot about my life recently, I'm 20 years old and I've reached a lot of my acting goals but where do I go from here? Your 20's is apparently a good time to try new things especially since I don't really have anything tying me down right now. Acting has and always will be a passion of mine, it's amazing to be able to bring a character to life and then to see how that character impacts people. However, a part of me is still wondering about what could be. Of course I could act for the rest of my life but the big celebrities, they have so many side businesses or things that they do. The more I think about it, I'm more inclined to just take a break from acting.

The constant feeling of wanting to do more sparked me to get the ball rolling the past few weeks. So far, I've only figured out the basics with my management team, I've decided to pursue directing or movie production in general but I can't actively start until I can figure out what I'm doing with acting. I don't want to overwork myself and I know that I can't do this brand while I'm acting, it just won't work.

But how could I just quit acting when I have two shows filming right now? There's no way I could do all of this at the same time, one things gotta go. I guess that's how I found myself in a meeting with Kenny today, talking about my future.

"I love the show, you know that but I have a feeling that I need to do something else, something different" I look across the table at Kenny. We met for lunch at a cafe in downtown Vancouver. I was nervous because I would really hate to disappoint Kenny but I also can't ignore this any longer.

"I totally understand Olivia, you've been in the industry long enough to know that this happens pretty often. Everyone should have the opportunity to try new things, I fully support you that way but, what does that mean for the show?"

"I don't know. Obviously I won't leave you stranded, I'm not doing anything before we have an agreement. I just need to know what you think"

"Well here's the thing. As you know, your character is going missing in this season which means you only need to be in the first episode and then the last two I believe. So... I think we could figure out the schedule so that you have three months to get started and I think you could get a considerable amount of work done during that time."

"That would be amazing, thank you so much Kenny. I still have to figure some stuff out but I'll keep you updated on my decision" In reality, I still need to talk to Owen about this.

"Sounds good, I know you'll do amazing in this new adventure Liv" I smile at him and he smiles back. Okay, maybe this isn't a horrible plan and it'll actually be worthwhile.

"You're what?" Owen drops the box that he was carrying and looks over to the kitchen where I am standing.

"It's not for sure yet but I've laid out the plans with management and I really think this could be good O" Okay so maybe telling him about this right now wasn't the best idea but I couldn't help it, I'm too excited.

"So you're quitting the show? To go back to LA and do something else?" He walks into the kitchen at stands across from me, leaning back against the counter.

"Well yeah, I can't really start this while I'm here and my team is in LA, it wouldn't work very well."

"And you thought this was a good idea because..."

"Because it's something good for my career. What are you trying to say right now?" I told my arms against my chest.

"Come on Liv, think about it, you're on a contract for the show, you're supposed to be filming for the next four months" He's talking to me like I'm stupid, like I wouldn't have talked to Kenny about this.

"I've sorted that out with Kenny, I'm not breaking my contract. Also, now is the perfect time for me to do this, there's nothing tying me down, I-"

"Nothing tying you down? What about me? I'm here, doesn't that count for something? Or is our relationship not as important as you playing dress up?" He pushes himself off the counter and walks out of the kitchen and into the living room so I follow behind him.

"What? Why are you getting so mad about this, I thought you were going to be happy for me" I don't understand why he's taking it so hard, it's not like we're breaking up or something.

"Yeah and I thought we would talk about life altering decisions together before making them but I guess we're both wrong" He spits and then grabs his jacket and storms out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

"And he just left?" Savannah asked from across the apartment. I called her right after Owen left and told her to come over as quickly as possible.

"Yeah, I don't know what I did" I walk over and skimp down onto the couch.

"Well you did kind of decide to leave in the middle of filming but I don't see how that would make him storm out like that." She's right. Owen is usually pretty understanding, he can get through a conversation without turning it into an argument which is very different compared to my other ex boyfriends.

"Exactly! I don't get why he's so mad, like yeah it was a shitty way to tell him but still!"

"I'll get the reason out of Charlie later, I'm sure he'll know"

"Is Owen there?" Charlie and Savannah got an apartment in the same building as me this time. They're a couple floors below but it's much easier than crossing a street every time we had to go to the other's apartment.

"Probably. I didn't see him on my way up but I don't know where else he would go, Jer isn't home right now" I nod. It would only make sense for him to go to Charlie's, it's kind of weird that Sav didn't see him but maybe he took the stairs instead of the elevator..?

"Well if I'm doing this, I have to leave for LA tonight for a meeting tomorrow. Hopefully he comes back soon" Savannah mumbles a response and reaches forward to get the tv remote. I feel myself drifting off to the sound of whatever show she has on while thinking about Owen and how I can fix this.

Charlie's POV
My phone buzzes on the kitchen counter so I dry off my hands with the towel and pick it up to read the new message.

Savy
Is Owen there?
Bigggg fight😟

Charlie
Nope haven't seen him
What happened?

Savy
Liv might be going to LA for a while during filming and she told owen today but he got mad and stormed out??

Charlie
Huh
I haven't heard from him
I'll text him to see if he's okay

Savy
Okay
Keep me updated:) I'm staying here to hang w Liv
Don't come up, she thinks ur w Owen

Charlie
Ok

Charlie
Hey buddy
You busy? Wanna come down?
Owen????
If you don't want to, just say no. I'll understand
Dude, text me back
Are you okay?

delivered

a / n !
alright i've decided to continue with the book, i don't think i'm ready to let it end😭
i'm currently reworking some chapters and then they will be posted asap!