twelve

I was the only one to see Charlie before he walked out of the building. Madi and Josh were busy talking so I told Owen that I would be back before I walked out the door I just saw Charlie walk out of. I walked over to the trailers and knocked on the door. When Charlie opened the door I thought I had the wrong trailer but I looked further in and saw Savannah sitting on her couch. Charlie looks like he was caught stealing a cookie before dinner as he stood in the doorway.

"I'm gonna go, see you guys later" he ran past me and I laughed as I walked into Savannah's trailer.

"So. How long?" I sat across from her waiting for her response.

"Well kinda since the end of last year, but we just made it official in August" She knew that I caught her and that there was no chance of getting away with a lie.

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How have you kept it a secret for that long? Who knows about this?" I can't believe they've been dating for so long and I had no idea. I wasn't mad, I was more surprised, I never would have guessed that they were together.

"Literally nobody. We haven't been able to meet each other's families so they don't know and then I told my friend from high school and he told his roommates in LA but thats it. Nobody on the cast really knows." Savannah was really good at keeping secrets, that I know. However, since they've been in quarantine most of their relationship I guess it wasn't a temptation to tell people. Since we're always together now I know Charlie will let it slip sooner or later with his big mouth.

"Wow, I don't even know what to say but I 100% support this, you guys are so cute together!" She shyly laughed and I could see her cheeks turning red. She filled me in with absolutely everything that has happened between them and we talked for about an hour before I got a text from Josh saying that he took my car and him and Madi were going to look for vinyl records downtown. I figured I could just get a ride with Owen so I finished talking with Sav and went to find Owen.

I texted him and he said that he would be in his trailer in 10 minutes. Kenny was letting everyone go early because of some technical difficulties. I sat in Owen's trailer waiting for him and found a set of his drumsticks and started to play around with them. I was spinning one around in my fingers when I heard the door open which made me drop the stick.

"Jeez you scared me" I jumped in my seat when I heard footsteps and whipped around to see Owen walking up the trailer steps.

"Sorry but this is literally my trailer..." He walked over and took the stick out of my hands. "You're lucky I like you, I usually don't let anybody touch my sticks."

"Well lucky me" I grab my stuff off the chair and wait for him to get his stuff before we walk to his car. He drives a little Prius which I think is absolutely adorable. I get into his car and throw my purse onto the ground and reach for the aux cord. I play my favourite playlist softly as we drive off in a comfortable silence.

"Why did you turn? You need to go straight at that light" Owen turned down a street too early from the one that takes us to our apartments.

"I know, we're gonna go somewhere really quick" He rests his hand on my thigh, instantly sending butterflies to my stomach. Owen always has this effect on me, anytime he does something sweet or even touches me, shockwaves are sent through my body. Maybe it's my need for physical touch or maybe it's because I like him. Wait- no I cant like him... but I think it might be too late for that.

We drive towards the water and he pulls over when we get close enough. He gets out and jogs around the car to open my door which makes me laugh. "M'lady" He bends over and holds his hand out for me to take. Giggling, I step out of the car and hear the door close behind me. We walk down to the waterfront and just hang out for a bit before we have to go home.

liked by drewstarkey, jessicaobrien and 756,487 others

             [👤 owenjoyner]

oliviameyers owen and i took a detour on our way home today and in conclusion: i love vancouver, almost as much as seattle😋

owenjoyner i got a feature on your instagram, i feel so special🤩
oliviameyers as you should

jessicaobrien beautiful! I miss you Olivia Marie🥰
oliviameyers i miss you too mom🥺

charlie_gillespie who knew owen could take good photos? every one he takes of me is complete shit
owenjoyner not the photographer's fault char
oliviameyers dang owen😀
charlie_gillespie words hurt😪😪

savannahleemay YOU ARE THE CUTEST! HOW??
oliviameyers lemme play my uno reverse card😌

rudeth i miss you loser🥺
oliviameyers i miss you more😭😭

themadisonreyes THATS MY WIFE✋🏻😆
oliviameyers yes ma'am😚😚 love u madi

austinnorth how are you so cute but so annoying at the same time?
oliviameyers is that a compliment i see😌
austinnorth maybe your not all bad
oliviameyers 🗣🗣austin thinks i'm cute🗣🗣

charlotteevans babyyyy ur so pretty
oliviameyers i love you so much💛

kennyortegablog glad you love it !
oliviameyers so grateful for you kenny🤍

joshuatbassett hot dayum giiiiiirl
oliviameyers i know right🥵🥵

jacksonmeyers who is owen👀
oliviameyers shiii running for his life i hope😭
owenjoyner 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

a/n !
hey everyone! this is a double update... surprise! thank you so much for 3k reads🥺 i didn't expect that many when i started this book! please keep voting and commenting because i love seeing your reactions!! okay that's all:)