fifty eight

liked by savannahleemay, tomholland2013 and othersoliviameyers peace out vancouver

oliviameyers peace out vancouver

savannahleemay my favourite phantom❤️
oliviameyers <3

carolynnshada hey cutie ;)
oliviameyers stop talking to urself on my posts🙄

chrisevans ❤️
[liked by owenjoyner and 498 others]

owenjoyner you look tall in this
oliviameyers all in the angle 😅
user1 ARE THEY FRIENDS AGAIN?
user2 they're back together????

Filming has officially wrapped and I could not be happier. Of course I love everyone and it's such a fun experience to film with them but I can't wait to get home to California.

With Owen and I back to normal, it feels like we can finally settle into our house properly. Once I was back in Vancouver and after that first night, we spent a lot of time working on getting things back to how they were. And now, after two weeks, we're right back in the swing of things, stronger than ever if I do say so myself.

"Your bags are ready to go?" Owen comes out of our bedroom with his suitcase dragging behind him.

"Yeah, they are all by the door" I say while cleaning
the countertops in the kitchen. Jackson has agreed to come by and finish any leftover cleaning there is since our flight leaves in a couple hours.

"I just talked to Sav and she said the car will be here soon. We might as well head downstairs" I nod and drop my cleaning supplies and head to the door to get my bags. We do a final look around to make sure we don't forget anything important and then head to the downstairs lobby.

"Flight 822 to Orange County, California is now boarding"

"We'll see you guys soon right?" Jeremy and Carolynn nod before hugging Owen, Charlie, Savannah and I all separately.

"Have a safe flight, text us when you land" Everyone agrees before us four head for our gate. Jeremy and Carolynn are heading back home to Florida while we are all going to Owen and my house in Irvine.

We make it onto the plane and to our seats fairly quickly and before I know it, we're in the air. I bring out my book to try and pass some time but before I open it, I turn to Owen. "Babe" I put my hand on his leg to get his attention.

"You alright?" His eyes are wide with concern when he looks over.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk" Even with everything being good between us, I constantly find myself waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"What's up?"

"I just want to make sure you're okay before we get back. My parents want to come visit soon and I just need to ensure we're good" I say and wait for his reaction, not wanting to fight again on this plane.

"I'm fine, we're fine. I promise I'll say something
if something changes." He assured me and I nodded, not wanting to talk about it much longer. I sat back in my seat and open my book to start reading. 

OLIVIA MEYERS SPOTTED WITH NETFLIX CO-STAR OWEN JOYNER: ARE THEY BACK TOGETHER?

Olivia Meyers (pictured above at John Wayne Airport in Orange County) arrived back in California this week from filming in Vancouver for Netflix show Julie and the Phantoms

Olivia Meyers (pictured above at John Wayne Airport in Orange County) arrived back in California this week from filming in Vancouver for Netflix show Julie and the Phantoms. She was accompanied by her co-star and rumoured ex boyfriend, Owen Joyner and other cast members, Charlie Gillespie and Savannah Lee May.

Meyers has recently been romantically linked to Avengers actor Chris Evans after working with him on the upcoming Marvel movie.

This is the third romantic relationship Meyers has had with someone on set. The first being Drew Starkey during filming of season one of Outer Banks and the second being Owen Joyner throughout the filming of Julie and the Phantoms.

a/n !
YALLLLLL THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME SO LONG IM SO SORRY !! i'm planning the rest of the book out and i think it's coming to an end. i'm probably going to finish at chapter 60! maybe there will be an epilogue but that depends how everyone feels about the ending:$