forty seven

"What the hell happened last night?" I groan and roll over in our bed. I reach for Owen but when my hand comes into contact with a much bigger arm than I'm used to, I retract my hand. I open my eyes in shock and look over at that side of the bed to figure out who the hell I'm laying next to.

"Charlie?" I whisper to myself since he's still asleep. I notice he's shirtless which confuses me even further, I however have my clothes on still so that's a good sign..? I slowly get up from the bed and walk into the living room, only to find it empty. I continue walking to the other side of the room and walk into Savannah's room. I open the door loud enough so they'll wake up and when I look it, I see Owen starting to move. I lean against the door frame as I watch him wake up, he moves his hand along Savannah's hip and I try not to laugh while I wait for him to realize. His hand freezes and he pulls it off of her at the same time his eyes open.

He jumps off the bed and then winces which makes me laugh and his head turns to me, eyes wide open. "Liv! I- it's- what-" He stumbles to get the words out and I start laughing even harder. I take him out of the room so that we don't wake Savannah.

"How did that even happen?" He asks as soon as we collapse on the couch together.

"I don't know, I don't remember anything" I shake my head and press against his chest, trying to get rid of my headache.

"We have to do it all again tonight" He chuckles and I whine. Charlie has decided that we're going to a club tonight, it's this prestigious nightclub that apparently is mind blowing.

"Maybe I won't wake up with Charlie tomorrow" I laugh.

"Wasn't the first time I've woken up with Sav" He said and my head shot up from his chest.

"What?"

"Good morning guys! Where's Charlie?" Savannah comes out of her room looking a lot more alive than us.

"My room" I point but keep my eyes on Owen as he looks nervously between us.

"Are you okay Owen?" Savannah asks and I force myself to not laugh.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he squeaks and she nods, going to find Charlie.

"So?" I ask, waiting for his explanation.

"I- uh just kidding...?"

"Owen" there's no way I'm letting him off the hook on this one. Just as he's opening his mouth again, Charlie and Savannah walk back in the room and sit on the opposite couch. This just got 10x funnier.

"Let's just talk about it later" He mumbles and I laugh but Charlie heard him and that caught his attention.

"What are you guys talking about?" I turned so that I could look at him and Owen tensed under me.

"Oh well Owen woke up with Savannah, and I was there because I woke up a few minutes before anyways, he said that it wasn't his first time so I was just wondering what he meant" Owen shot me a look of betrayal and I just smirked.

"WHAT?" Charlie exclaimed but he wasn't angry, just shocked.

"Babe I told you about that" Savannah said to Charlie and my jaw dropped.

"Owen! You didn't tell me!" I whined and he just rolled his eyes.

"I didn't think it was important and also, you never asked" Okay that's fair.

"Wait so you guys actually dated?" Charlie asked, "I thought you were kidding"

"I wouldn't say dated" Savannah said, looking to Owen for help.