twenty seven

We're staying at The Peninsula on Fifth Avenue. If you've never been to New York, Fifth Avenue is the street that passes through Manhattan from north to south. It is home to New York's most expensive and best shopping street with the world's most expensive retail spaces and The Peninsula is "Fifth Avenue's most glamorous address" I have no idea why we decided to stay here. Savannah and I could easily fit in with the type of people who stay here, but the boys? They stick out like a sore thumb. We checked in and headed up to our rooms to get ready for dinner, since we were staying at such a fancy hotel, we decided to get really dressed up for tonight.

When we got to our rooms, there was a champagne bottle as a welcome gift from the hotel. I popped ours open and poured it into 2 glasses for Owen and I to drink while we got ready. Drew made a reservation at a restaurant about 10 minutes away so we decided to walk there because there was no way we'd get a cab now. We all got dressed and obviously took a fair amount of pictures before we stepped out of the hotel lobby, into the cold New York street.

liked by austinnorth, thejadahmarie and 847,837 others

oliviameyers diamonds are a girls best friend, right?

themadisonreyes IS THIS LEGAL?? WOW

madelyncline YOU ARE SO HOT OMG

user1 this is inappropriate...
user2 she's 20, she can do what she wants
user3 she is on a kids show... she shouldn't be posting this
user2 okay but charlie's arms?? how is that kid friendly😭😭

owenjoyner hey siri play speechless by dan+shay🤤

savannahleemay MISS GIRL YOU'RE SMOKINGGGG🥵

liked by toricaro, joshuatbassett and 472,847 otherssavannahleemay oh hey there👋🏼

savannahleemay oh hey there👋🏼

charlie_gillespie how you doin'?

thejadahmarie MOM AND DADDD

user1 I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!

jeremyshada charlie wearing a shirt with sleeves🤯

user2 charlie could do so much better
user3 just say you're jealous of miss savannah and leave❤️
     [liked by savannahleemay, charlie_gillespie and 273 others]

oliviameyers get married already😌
savannahleemay @charlie_gillespie
charlie_gillespie 👀

After a very expensive dinner, we all drunkenly walked back to the hotel. We probably looked like weirdos but there were many others in the same state as us, returning from their own nights out. It was cold out so I huddled into Owen's side as he rubbed up and down my arm to create some heat.

"You good?" Owen looked down at me as we walked along the busy street.

"Yeah, just a little cold but it's fine" He pulls me closer and we continue our walk with our friends in tow.

We get back to the hotel and everyone is tired from our travels so we go back to our rooms and make plans to meet tomorrow to go shopping after breakfast. Owen pulls out our room key and waves it in front of the sensor. The door beeps and the light turns green, he pushes the door open and walks in with me following close behind. As soon as I get in the room, I feel myself being pushed backwards. My back collides with the door and Owen's lips crash down onto mine. I feel the familiar warmth spread from my lips through my body as our lip movements synchronize. I feel even more intoxicated now than I did from the drinks at dinner. I feel like I'm on cloud nine as I rent my hand on his bicep while his press against my cheeks. He grabs my hips and tugs on them, pulling me away from the entrance way and further into the room. My fingers tangle in his hair, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. I kick my heels off while we make our way towards the king sized bed in the middle of the room. Our lips stay connected as he spins us around and when my heels hit the back of the bed, I fall backwards with him falling on top of me. After staying in this position for a few minutes, only breaking the kiss to get more air, he slowly pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. I open my eyes to see him already looking back at me, a warm smile on his face. He gently brushes my cheek with his thumb and I lean into his touch, mesmerized by him.

"hi" I whisper and he chuckles, rolling off of me. I prop myself up on an elbow and watch him stare up at the ceiling, catching his breath.

"You have no idea how long i've been waiting to do that, your dress is amazing" I laugh at him, obviously I wanted to wear a dress that showed off my body. I wanted to have a little fun by teasing him throughout dinner. I would rest my hand on his leg and trace small shapes against his pants. At one point, I got distracted by the conversation and didn't realize where my hand had moved to until he jolted in his seat and shot me a warning look. The diamond piece I found in Vancouver last week was a surprise for him too, I never showed him it before tonight and he definitely showed his appreciation before we left for dinner.

"Mhmm I thought you'd like it" I rolled off the bed and walked off towards the bathroom. I hear him groan and trail along behind me, following like a lost puppy dog. "Can I help you?" I turn back to him as I step into the bathroom.

"You're just gonna leave me after that? That was some of my best work" He leans against the doorframe and a grin spreads on his face.

"Sorry lover boy, I need to change, this dress isn't very comfortable." I turn back to continue into the bathroom when I feel his arms snake around my waist.

"I can help with that" I laugh as he pulls me back towards the bed and that's where we stay for the rest of the night.

a/n !
we have a new cover!!!

sorry this is such a short chapter, i didn't realize when i wrote it! the next chapters is way longer and i'll post it tomorrow!🤍