fifty five

One drunken night in Atlanta landed me on a couch, squished between Chris Evans and Tom Holland. Every girls dream. However, I wasn't swooning over them, instead I was sobbing.

Originally, Chris and I were hanging out at his place while drinking a little (a lot) of vodka. One thing led to another and I ended up crying because I didn't want to leave and go back to my life in Vancouver. Now Chris had no idea why I was so upset. As far as he knew, I had a close friend group, a loving boyfriend, and a successful show waiting for me on the west coast but he couldn't have been more wrong. Things with Owen have been horrible. Over the past three months of me being in Atlanta, I've talked to him maybe four times and most of those were brief phone calls between scenes. As for my friends, the only people I've talked to regularly are Savannah, Drew, and Charlotte which is surprising considering how close I was with everyone from Julie and the Phantoms. I guess they don't care if I'm not there, or they're choosing Owen over me (the latter seeming more probable).

Anyways, Chris freaked out when I started sobbing so he called Tom who then came rushing over. And now we're here, sitting on Chris' couch at 1 am, one crying and two staring off into space.

"Okay Liv, we've got to figure this out" I contort my body to look at Tom. "What's going on? Why don't you want to go home?"

"I do want to go home. I don't want to go to Vancouver" I pout like a child but I blame it on the vodka in my system.

"Why not? If you tell us, maybe we can help" Chris suggest and I huff. Even if they can't help, I know they'll be able to give me good advice. So I begin, telling them the whole story, everything from the New York trip to our last fight. The boys stay silent until I'm completely done.

"Woah" Tom let's out a heavy exhale which pretty much sums up the energy in the room. "Well what are you going to do?" I roll my eyes.

"I don't know Tom"

"Well you should probably figure it out soon, you leave in a couple weeks!" Sweet, sweet Tom. He always means the best but he doesn't always execute it seamlessly.

"Yeah I think she knows that buddy" Chris interjects and reaches behind me to rub my back for a sense of comfort.

"I think if I go back, I'll be forced back into the relationship so I'm scared. I don't want to be in it if I don't have a choice. I'll feel obligated and that's not fair to me or Owen" I take my fingers through my hair, trying to figure out what to do. I love Owen. I tell myself that everyday although at this point I'm not sure if I'm stating the truth or that I'm trying to convince myself that it's truth.

"If that's how you feel then maybe you shouldn't go back right away. Take some time for yourself, there's nothing wrong with that" Chris suggests and I consider it for a moment before turning it down.

"I can't, I need to go back to finish filming" I shake my head, there's only one option and I think it's time I face the inevitable.

"Filming with Owen..." I can practically hear the cogs turning in Tom's brain. "I think the only thing you can do is figure out your future with him and then talk to him about it when you get back"

"That's the thing... the more I think about it, I realize that no matter how much history we have, there's never going to be a future. There's no coming back from this. It was bad enough when we originally fought but after the past few months, we could never go back to normal. There's no hope" The tears start all over again and Chris bends forward to retrieve the box of tissues.

"Don't give up before you actually speak with him. I won't let you give something this good up on a whim" Chris throws the box at me and gives me a knowing look.

"On a whim? Chris this has been happening for months now! It's drained me mentally, physically, emotionally. I love him well, loved him" I shrug.

"You don't seem too keen on the relationship right now" Tom says and I turn to him.

"I just need a break. A break from everything but I can't do that. I have to go back and see him and everyone else and I don't know if I can do it"

"Look, we still have a couple weeks. We'll make the best of it and maybe it will be better by the time you leave. If not, I'll come along to make sure you're okay" Chris chuckles which makes me laugh as well.

"Fine but you better be ready to come along" I fall back onto the couch, vodka bottle in hand.

NETFLIX ACTOR, OLIVIA MEYERS SPOTTED WITH CHRIS EVANS IN ATLANTA

Olivia Meyers was seen acting very friendly towards Captain America (Chris Evans) this week in Atlanta

Olivia Meyers was seen acting very friendly towards Captain America (Chris Evans) this week in Atlanta. Chris is filming the newest addition to the Avengers franchise and it was rumoured that Olivia was working on the set as well.
Olivia was in a relationship with Owen Joyner, her co-star on Julie and the Phantoms but it is unclear if they are still together.
Chris is a well-known Hollywood bachelor and has been since his split with Jenny Slate a few years ago. We've all been waiting to meet his new girl so it seems like we should get to know this young actor ASAP! Speaking of, the couple have a large age gap of 20 years! Maybe Olivia isn't in it for love but instead money or fame? Stay with us on this story, follow for updates!

a/n !
short update but the next one will be up in a couple days!  thank you so much for reading🙏🏼🙏🏼