fifteen

Halloween was on Friday night and it's now Monday morning. I spent the weekend doing basically nothing. On Saturday, Savannah and I had horrible hangovers so we went back to Charlie and Owen's place after we left Jer's. We spent the whole weekend there together and I came home last night. I showered and cleaned up the apartment a bit, Josh and Drew are not good at cleaning up after themselves. I have to film today so Josh is coming to set with me and then after I'm meeting my brothers for dinner. I've always been really close with both of my brothers. I would say that I'm closer to Jackson but when Milo and I are together, we're literally best friends. I guess experiencing trauma while growing up brings you closer to your siblings.

When I was 10, my father passed away. Since then, my brothers have basically helped raise me. My mom is a doctor but even with her well paying job, it wasn't enough to support our family. Both of my brothers got jobs when they were in high school and they helped my mom as best they could. When I was a junior in high school, my mom got remarried which was hard for me but I was happy to see her happy again. I really struggled with my dad's death because we had a very close bond but over time, it's gotten easier.

When I started dating Zach, my first serious boyfriend in high school, my brothers interrogated him for an hour before they approved of our relationship. Which I mean, it was worth it because we basically dated all throughout high school and only broke up when I got my job for Outer Banks. They've since calmed down but when I broke up with Drew, I was completely shattered and they said they were going to be harsher on the next guy.

I got to set on time and after leaving some stuff in my trailer, I headed off to hair and makeup to get ready for work. Today we were filming a scene where the band was playing a concert so I was wearing a cute dress which I would definitely try to steal after we finish. I finished getting ready and went out to the sound stage. Owen, Charlie, Jer and Madi were already here since they had to rehearse the song and everything. I walked in and saw Owen sitting behind his drum kit, listening to whatever Kenny was saying. I went closer to the stage where I saw Sav standing and grabbed her shoulders when I approached her.

"Oh my god Olivia you scared me" She jumped a little but turned around and hugged me

"Sorry, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up" I giggled as I moved to stand next to her. "How long have you been here?" I knew her call time was the same as mine but I figured she would come to see them rehearse.

"I got here an hour ago I think? I just came with Char, I didn't want to uber here." I laughed at her logic. She knew that I could've picked her up, I have many times before since she lives on my way to set. She just wanted a reason to be with Charlie which I thought was very sweet.

"Ah okay. Hopefully we'll be done this scene soon because I need to talk to Owen."

"About what?" She kept her eyes on Charlie as he played his guitar to the track that was playing over the speakers.

"Oh I wanted to ask him if he wanted to go for dinner later." I focus on him sitting behind his drums, laughing at something Charlie said.

"Ooh another date?" Sav turned to look at me and I turned to face her as well.

"It's not a date, well maybe. A friend date? Is that a thing?" I know that I told Owen I didn't want anything serious right now but the more time I spend with him, the more I want to be officially together.

"I think this is a date... which I definitely support. You guys are like perfect for each other!" I can't disagree, we do fit really well together.

"Well we can't get ahead of ourselves, I told him we wouldn't be anything serious anytime soon. I need some time for myself." I say as Sav laughs at me.

"You can't fight what's meant to be Liv but have fun tonight" She walks away and I shake my head at her. I watch as she walks up to Charlie and starts talking to him. I'm mesmerized by them, they're such a cute couple and that what I want Owen and I to be like but- no. I. am. taking. my. time.

"Whatcha thinking about babe" I feel Owen come up behind me and I spin around and see him holding his water bottle up to his lips. His lips look so soft and I want- no.

"Oh... uh nothing. Are you guys finished?" After the band's scene, I was supposed to poof in the garage and talk to Luke. My character is Alex's younger sister who used to have a thing with Luke. I "died" shortly after the boys, within the same year but I just found them again at their show with Julie in the last season's finale.

"Yeah, there's just a scene between Luke and Julie they have to do first then we're back." He walked over to his bag to put his water down then came back to stand with me.

"Oh! do you have plans tonight?" He looked up from his phone while a small smile on his face.

"Nope, I was going to go to ikea to get something but that can wait. Why? Do you wanna do something?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go for dinner? We can go to ikea after if you want" I was used to running errands with him. We hung out almost everyday after work so we would just tag along with each other when we had to go shopping.

"Yeah sure! Maybe Sav and Charlie should come?" I made Sav tell Owen so that we could all hang out together and they wouldn't have to hide their relationship from him.

"Oh my gosh yes that would be so fun! I'll go ask Charlie" I squeezed Owen's hand and ran off to go talk to Charlie.

I got to the edge of the sound stage just as they finished filming. Madi ran out, yelling she had to go to the washroom which left Charlie standing there, waiting for everyone to be ready. I caught his attention and waved him over.

"Hey Liv what's up?" I handed him a bottle of water and he thanked me, opening it and taking a sip.

"Owen and I are going for dinner and to ikea after work, do you and Sav wanna come?" I had no idea where Sav had gone to, last time I saw her she was talking to Charlie but she must've had to film something.

"Oh yeah sure, I'll double check with her but I'm down!"

"Okay perfect!" Then Kenny calls us over and we start blocking the scene out.