Angelina Johnson x Sirius' [Gay] Daughter lemon-ish

part of my little "Sirius' [Gay] Daughter" series. Takes place during Angelina's stay at 12 Grimmauld place.

...

"Night, Dad.", you said, finally getting up from the sofa, "It's Angelina's last night here so I want to spend some time with her."

"Just be quiet.", Sirius said stretching his arms when he got up from his armchair.

"Dad!", you squealed and covered your face in embarrassment.

"Just kidding.", he said with his hands lifted defensively, "But seriously, I don't want complaints from Molly about how you tainted Ron's innocence or something."

"Dad!"

"Alright, alright. Goodnight, Y/n."

...

"What are you reading?", you asked Angelina as the two of you cuddled in your bed.

"Qudditch through the ages.", she responded quietly.

"Is it interesting?"

"Yes, actually, I'm reading about the history of the modern broom. Did you know tha-"

"You're finished?"

"No, I just told you-"

"Great!", you cheered and lifted the book out of her hands, marked her page and placed it to the side.

"Y/n...", Angelina groaned as she stretched her arms towards her book.

"It's your last night here.", you whispered.

"You can always come and visit me.", Angelina muttered and flipped the two of you over so you lay on your back with her straddling you, "My parents love you."

"Everyone loves me.", you winked up at her.

"I love you most of all, though.", said Angelina.

"How about you show me how much you love me?", you asked playfully.

"I think I'll do just that.", Angelina whispered.

She gently kissed your lips, the kiss slow at first but you deepened it by biting down on her bottom lip and slipping your tongue into her mouth. After a few minutes of making out you felt a tug on your tank top which you helped Angelina remove.

"Wait.", you said, "I need to put a silencing charm on our room.". It took a few minutes to find your wand - it had fallen of the bed and rolled underneath it - but once you did you quickly cast the spell.

"Took your time!", said Angelina and pulled you towards her.

"I promised there would be no complaints from Mrs Weasley.", you said and held up your arms in defence.

"Well at least we can be as loud as we want.", she murmured. 

...

"Y/n wake up! Wake up! Y/n/n I swear to Merlin I'm going to kill you if you don't wake up.", Angelina was shouting while you lay asleep, "That's it. Aguamenti!"

A jet of water shot out of Angelina's wand and finally woke you up. "I hate you sometimes.", you groaned and pretty much rolled out of bed.

"Come on, it's nearly noon and I need to be ready to go by four.", explained Angelina then shrugged, "I'm also really hungry."

"Well we can just stay in bed then because-"

"Don't say it, Y/n/n.", Angelina laughed rolling her eyes.

"I'm a whole damn meal!"

"Mhmm, sweet as sugar.", Angelina added with a chef's kiss at the end, "But I want some proper food, we can have desert later."

You stared at her as she sent an over exaggerated wink your way; the two of you burst out laughing. "Alright, I'm convinced then. Turn around I'm going to get changed."

"Y/n we've been dating for over two years and we literally had sex a few hours ago. I know your body better than you do.", she rolled her eyes but turned away for your comfort.

"Alright, I'm done let's go!", you said and grabbed Angelina by the hand.

"Here they are! We were getting worried you'd never come down!", said Mrs Weasley.

"Sorry, we had to put away my bed and I needed to pack my stuff.", Angelina said sweetly.

"We all know you never used the second bed.", Ron muttered under his breath but you ignored him.

"What's that on your neck Angelina? And you've got a matching one Y/n!", Fred asked with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Shut up Fred.", you hissed and let your hair down to try and (unsuccessfully) cover the hickey.

...

"Promise me you'll come back one day.", your dad smiled.

"I'm only planning to stay one night at her house.", you defended.

"Yeah, yeah.", he laughed, "Try not to be longer than a week."

"Thank you!", you said and hugged him before disapparating with Angelina.