Tom Riddle x Reader- SMUT

Requested by:
ilovedratomcockk

I contemplated writing in a daddy kink, while it's not really something I like I do think Tom has some serious daddy issues so maybe he has a daddy kink. Who knows? I decided against it BUT if you guys are interested in a part two to this with a daddy kink (or without) let me know:)

"Y/l/n.", a cold voice drawled behind her as she walked through the poorly lit corridor.

Y/n spun around on her heel to face the source of the voice - Tom Riddle. "Riddle.", she said.

"Wandering around the corridor by yourself at this time, I should give you a detention.", he said slowly approaching Y/n till he towered over her.

"I'm Head Girl, you can't give me a detention.", said Y/n defiantly stepping backwards.

"I'll find another way to punish you.", he said stepping closer again.

"If you have a problem talk to Dumbledore, not me.", Y/n said, her voice shaking as her back hit the wall. Tom never stopped approaching her.

"I think you and I can come to an agreement.", said Tom, pressing himself against Y/n. 

"Riddle, I don't know what you're trying to say bu-", Y/n was cut of by Tom's lips landing forcefully onto hers.

"Get of me!", shouted Y/n twisting her head away from Tom.

"I will.", he said, "If you can tell me, truthfully, that you don't want me.", he leant over so his lips tickled my ear, "I do hear you ,you know, when you don't realise the silencing charm has worn of; when you moan my name; when you use those pretty little hands of yours to touch yourself.", Y/n's breath was heavy and she let out a quiet moan as Tom bit down on her earlobe, "Tell me.", he growled.

"I-I I", Y/n stuttered breathlessly.

"Words, Y/n.", said Tom.

"I want you.", Y/n whispered.

"I know.", Tom answered and harshly threw Y/n over his shoulder.

"Hey!", she squealed and thumped her fists against his back.

Tom used a free hand to smack her butt, "You agreed.", he said, "Now I'll tell you the rules: don't touch, speak or cum unless I tell you to, you do one of those things I'll have to punish you, I will have you anytime I want, anywhere. Understood?", Y/n stayed silent unsure of how (if) to respond, "Answer me.", Tom demanded as Y/n felt another sharp sting on her arse.

"Understood.", said Y/n.

"Good girl.", praised Tom as he finally reached the Head Boy and Girl rooms. It was simple, a small common area, a small room with several bookcases filled with a varied collection of books, a bathroom and two bedrooms - one decorated in y/h colours and the other Green and silver.

Without a warning Tom dropped Y/n causing her to stumble while attempting to regain her balance. Unfazed by this fact he looked her up and down. "Wait in my room on the bed.", he commanded then as an afterthought added, "And strip."

In excited obedience Y/n made her way to the black door to Tom's room. In the few months they spent sharing these living quarters his room had always been out of bounds to her - the forbidden fruit, so tempting yet so wrong. Tentatively, she opened the door, on the inside it was similar to hers, just different colours; he had a large bed in the middle, a wardrobe and a desk scattered with parchment and books. Remembering what she was supposed to be doing Y/n slowly began to undress, starting from her robe, then her shirt, then her skirt, shoes and tights till she was left in just her underwear. A shyness overcame her, Tom had girls in and out most nights, what if she wasn't up to his standard?

"Don't worry, babygirl.", said Tom from the doorway, "You're more beautiful than any of the whores [bleh! I hate that word] I have."

Though not very comforting his words spurred Y/n to unhook her bra, letting it fall to the floor, and slip of her panties. 

"On the bed.", said Tom watching Y/n intensely.

Y/n walked backwards till the back of her legs hit the bed and she sat down, squirming impatiently.

"Patience, doll.", reminded Tom and walked over towards Y/n placing one hand on her chin and using it to make her look at him, "Lift your hands above your head.", Tom instructed and once Y/n did so he cast  quick spell causing ropes to fasten around her wrists and connect to one which hung from the ceiling above his bed.

Using his knee Tom nudged Y/n's legs and she opened them, exposing herself completely. Tom's hands glided up her thighs and to her heat where he pressed firmly on her clit earning a surprised moan from Y/n.

"Are you a virgin, Y/n?", asked Tom while slipping two fingers into Y/n's entrance.

Unable to speak Y/n merely shook her head moaning in the process as Tom added a third finger.

"When I ask you a question answer.", Tom hissed slapping her thigh.

"I'm no-ah-t.", Y/n managed.

Tom pushed her over so she lay on her back the rope pulling harshly on her arms. "Who was it?", he asked pressing one hand against her throat.

"O-Orion Black.", Y/n answered. [That's Sirius' father. I'm not entirely sure who would've gone to school at around the same time so this was a bit of a guess but it seems about right.] 

At that moment the fast pace of Tom's fingers, him rubbing her clit, and the pleasant pressure on her throat became too much and Y/n orgasmed over Tom's fingers.

"Did I give you permission?", spat Tom forcefully.

"No.", panted Y/n as she came down from the semi-satisfactory high.

"Then I'll have to punish you.", he explained and picked up his wand and flicked it twice, Y/n felt a tingling sensation in her lower abdomen, "It's amazing the spells you can find in the restricted section This one for example, if I can't trust you to follow the rules this spell will help me - you won't be able to cum until I take the charm of."

Without warning he flipped Y/n over so she lay on her front with her arse pushed up into the air and her hands above her head, held up by the rope. As suddenly as he flipped her, Y/n felt Tom's hand make contact with her butt: once, twice, three times, four times, five. Next the bed dipped, indicating Tom had put his full wait on it, and Y/n heard him mess with his belt then pull down his trousers and boxers.

Tom entered Y/n, giving her no chance to adjust, pushing himself all the way in, then almost pulling out and thrusting back in. He continued like this - faster and faster - till Y/n couldn't stand it any more and began begging for him to let her cum. Tom did the opposite, he reached around and rubbed Y/n's clit causing her to scream out his name at the top of her voice. Very soon Tom found his own release and shot his seed deep into Y/n who whined feeling deprived.

"Not yet.", Tom growled in Y/n's ear flipping her over yet again and thrusting into her from the new angle earning louder and louder moans from Y/n. Again his hand made its way to Y/n's clit and rubbed it in a circular motion.

Y/n was somewhere between ecstasy and tears, her arms struggled against the restraints and her screams of pleasure were surely heard in the whole castle.

"Tom! Please!", she yelled.

Chuckling darkly Tom pulled out completely and picked up his wand flicking it over Y/n. She looked up expectantly, panting heavily and waiting for Tom to come back so she could reach her orgasm.

"Oh, no doll.", husked Tom, "I told you I'd punish you.". With that he left her in the room with her arms still tied to the ceiling.