Luna x Ginny x Reader- Smut- Privacy

requested by baankhalili 
just three friends having some quality girl time... A little kinky but nothing in particular to say really, the reader is kind of a dom but nothing extreme. Call this spicy vanilla if you will.

strap on, vibrator, oral sex

Unrelated note I've been watching a lot of Try Guys again and been having the time of my life. Ok, cool.

...

Once I graduated from Hogwarts I was faced with the problem of finding a house, with families still torn apart after the battle all the wounds still bled even after a year had long passed. I stayed with the Weasleys for a few weeks but it wasn't the same as it used to be and brought back to many dreadfully good memories not only for me but also for Ginny. She had it worse though, she had Harry to deal with, they had both suffered greatly and soon began ripping each other to shreds emotionally, eventually they broke up but combined with Fred's absence the burrow was too painful of a long term solution.

It was Ginny's idea for her, Luna and I to move in together, I found her sat drunk in the kitchen one night and she began babbling about this plan she had formed in her head; by the time I got her to bed she had made me promise to help her. The very next day we grabbed Luna and started looking for a place of our own.

The flat we chose was in the centre of London, it was originally too small for the three of us: one bedroom, bathroom, and a kitchen, dining and living room area in one. However, a few extension spells here and there and we were set. We didn't want to go overboard but that's difficult with Molly Weasley fussing around, in the end we each got our own room, kept the one bathroom and separated the kitchen and dining room from the living room. It would almost pass without too much muggle suspicion if it weren't for the bathtub the size of a small pool Luna insisted we needed.

...

"Ginny, what do you want to eat?", Luna asked in her usual melodic tone as she laced up her boots.

"Where are you going?", she returned.

I looked up from trying to force my feet into my shoes and replied, "Anywhere you want, we can pick up some fish and chips, chinese or pizza, as long as it's in walking distance. I'm too tired to apparate."

"Fish and chips please.", Ginny states casually leaning over the back of the sofa.

Luna nods and flips her wand at the door to open it, "Shall we go, Y/n?"

I nod and leave the apartment with her, it was a very cold evening the usual queue in front of Ginny's favourite takeaway was nowhere to be seen. As we walked in we were greeted by the comforting smell of fried food and the cheery voice of the owner who upon seeing us began to prepare our usual order.

"How are you, John?", I asked sitting on one of the bar stools and spinning a little.

"Not bad, not bad, very little business today though; I suppose the cold kept people bundled up inside.", he labelled the three paper bundles with chips with each of our initials, "How are you girls holding up?"

"Quite well, we fixed that leak under the sink.", Luna replied.

John smiled, he was an elderly gentleman with bright green eyes and a the most fatherly smile in the world, "My tip helped then?"

"Very much so.", I lied, the truth was we had to use several spells to fix it and even now had to renew the charm every time we used the tap.

"Wonderful!", he placed the finished order on the counter and pointed to two of the bags, "These two are with fish, the other one has the chicken."