Sirius Black- Stargazing Smut (Bonus)

*Bonus*

"This is home, doll.", Sirius whispered huskily in my ear as we entered our new apartment. After graduating Hogwarts a month ago we had searched tirelessly for a home, and finally we found it.

It wasn't anything big, just a two bedroom flat in the outskirts of London. We made sure to be surrounded by muggles and cast disillusionment charms on it to keep ourselves as hidden as possible. I walked slowly through the living room which joined to the dining and kitchen area.

"This is home.", I confirmed smiling widely. Suddenly, I felt Sirius pull me into a hug letting me lean back into his chest.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, just enjoying each other's presence, when Sirius placed his lips on my neck tickling it with feather light kisses. I smiled at the action and pivoted on my heels to capture his lips into a passionate kiss. Of course, Sirius being Sirius escalated it by slipping his tongue into my mouth and placing one hand on my butt.

"What do you say we break in the bed, doll?", he suggested rubbing up and down my upper thigh while an irresistibly attractive smirk formed on his face.

Instantly I felt myself heat up, Sirius knew exactly how to press my buttons and loved that fact. I gathered all the self-control I could and, gently pushing of his chest, walked away towards one of the last boxes which lay on the floor to be unpacked. "I don't know, don't you think we should unpack first?", I said nonchalantly.

With a flick of Sirius' wand plates flew out of the box, past my head and into one of the cupboards.

"All done.", he smirked. I laughed as we leant in for another kiss ignoring the remaining boxes.

"Good enough for me.", I chuckled and squealed as Sirius easily threw me over his shoulder and set off to the master bedroom.

"Did you just do this so I have a great view of your arse?", I asked.

"No I did it so I could have a view but that's a bonus for you.", he replied and dropped me onto our bed.

I landed on my back and looked up ready to scold Sirius only to see him stripped and crawling over me till our faces were level. My breath hitched as he began to undress me. This wasn't our first time yet he still had that same effect on me.

"Hurry up will you.", I grumbled as Sirius took it upon himself to touch every inch of my body apart from where I wanted him.

"Enjoy it, my love.", he hummed, his erection pressing against my leg, his lips attached to my neck and hands massaging my breasts. 

"Fuck! Sirius if you don't hurry up I will walk out of this house and find someone who won't be such a tease!", I exclaimed after another ten minutes of him teasing my heat by dipping his hands so very close to it then moving away.

Luckily, Sirius didn't need to be told again. He plunged two of his fingers into me causing me to moan out in a mixture of pleasure and surprise. He pumped them in and out at a steady pace before adding a third and utilizing his thumb to rub over my clit.

"Happy?", said Sirius.

"Merlin yes.", I replied stuttering over my words.

Satisfied by my answer Sirius attached his lips to my neck again. Within minutes I was on the brink of my orgasm when Sirius, adding a third finger, sent me over the edge. The string of curses that left my mouth was gently muffled by Sirius' lips on mine, moving in sync.

"Are you ready to go again, doll?", Sirius asked lowly.

Taking a deep breath in I nodded, "Yes."

Sirius moved my legs further apart and moved to line himself up with my soaking entrance. With a hiss of indrawn breath he was in, pushing his head into the crook of my neck, waiting for a sign that he could move.

Another nod from me was enough, Sirius slowly, at first, began to move in and out of me hitting the spot every time. My nails dug into his back creating little moon shaped marks.

"Fuck, just think Y/n, we can do this every day now, whenever you want.", Sirius muttered in my ear, all I could do though was moan in agreement as any words got lost on my tongue.

Our releases came soon, hitting both of us like tidal waves leaving me to scream out Sirius' name at the top of my lungs.

"Sirius?", I whispered as I lay my head on his chest and traced circles on his arm while he played with a loose strand of my hair.

"Yes, doll?", he hummed back.

"You did cast silencing charms on here, didn't you?", I asked but was met with silence, "Sirius?"

"I may have forgotten them.", he said slowly.

Idk what nickname to use for Sirius. I nearly put Siri but then when I reread it I realised I can't have someone moaning 'Siri' it's just not right lol